Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Sandy
TOPIC: Sandy
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 327   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We're back on the grid!!!!

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9053 posts)
Hey Seduction: That's one of my favorite moves for the triceps....you go gurl!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3985 posts)
lc -- how correct you are--there is no other place like the 5 boroughs of NYC.. it IS the greatest city in the world and it will continue to evolve, further diversify, and be THE true world class city.

As usual, it is those who are the least familiar with NYC are also the ones who criticize it...

Just like those who, despite years of rejection, chronically seek the attention of those who disdain them for the poor character traits they display on the pages of social media.

Law enforcement is now patrolling the barrier islands and enforcing a mandatory evaulation order for those who continue to refuse to leave. The barrier islands will not be habitable for at least several months...

Be safe..

Donations to the Red Cross are benefitting those impacted by the storm regardless of their location.

V

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
M if he had he surely would have stated it to get more votes...politions dont miss opurtunitys like that no matter what beast of burden they ride :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6989 posts)
i have seen so many things happened in NYC, starting from the '77 blackout until present. one thing i can say is that new york will rise. this may be the most difficult of all. the devastation is amazing. unless you see it with your own eyes, is even difficult to explain. i think lots of people has a very bad impression about new york. maybe way back i would have had the same impression, but new york has changed quite a bit. and it seems when new york is put to a test, a challenge, it always rises to the occasion. if this would have happened in any other place, it would have been over. but give a bit of time and it will rise to be even bigger and better. as much as sometimes i disagree with the city and bitch and moan about the bullshit going on, but you have to love NYC.(btw there is no fricking gas here).

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
I saw that M, It made me sick seeing reports that people were being forced out of hotel rooms all over the city to make room for runners, and people associated with the marathon.....

There is even a report that the Steelers were having trouble finding hotle rooms for the game this weekend. Maybe they should look at postponing the game if it is an issue as well.

People should have a little time to get some sense of normalcy back in thier lives after such recent events....

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9727 posts)
They canceled the marathon. Smart. People need time to grieve and recover.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17265 posts)
Why is that an issue , When the POTUS is out campaigning, all the while the NYC mayor was trying to keep the marathon going in the storm ravaged city? This the same NYC mayor who endorsed him? This same POTUS who seems to bend elbows with all the common folks like Jayzee, and a slew of other Hollywood elite.... While the real common person suffers, and is blinded or baffooned by the media?

Yet you have issue with Romney's fortune and how he spends it?

I would be more concerned with the fact the the Globe trotting president could care less about what is happening outside of a few political photo ops.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9727 posts)
How do you know Tigg?

I know that Obama donated $10k for Haiti earthquake relief. Did he donate anything to this one do you know?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17265 posts)
saw romney pitchin for donations for the ravaged areas.....BUT he didnt volunteer one fuckin cent of his vast fortune.....cheap prick!!!

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6989 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 327   End
TOPIC: Sandy