Sandy : Swingers Discussion 2107481041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSandy
TOPIC: Sandy
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 327   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My family still has no power in Nassau County. What is LIPA doing?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2986 posts)
I feel for all the folks out East, first Sandy and now Frosty...what a wild combination, probably almost surreal to see.

Stay warm and help your neighbors!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
We got lucky last night. 6 - 8 inches of snow, but no wind, really. Kinda weird!

I hope you guys are ok Tigg!

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7752 posts)
M hang in there snow 50n miles west of here :( just rain and windy here.........hope your safe and warm :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6545 posts)
I had a fabulous day today. At 10am we were loading my friend's suv with trays of food. We then delivered them to various parking locations around Monmouth county where linemen and electricians with their work trucks from all over the USA, wait for work orders from the local electric companies. My gosh, they're here from all over, Wisconsin, Alabama, Oregon, Ohio, San Antonio. They are such nice people. An electrician from SA has never seen snow before! he was so excited at the prospect of actually seeing it :).

Quite the rewarding experience indeed!

It's been snowing for a while here, wind is picking up as well. Some places have lost power again. Maybe we'll be spared this time? maybe not.

Hopefully the damage isn't too bad.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Frank, I hope you and everyone facing this storm get through it with minimal damage.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8829 posts)
Tig and the East Coast Contingency - So sorry to hear of the next storm. Please stay safe and warm as best you can!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
sandys sibling is pounding the coast here 40 knot winds big seas...just starting to rain

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6545 posts)
p.s. My sister took my parents out to breakfast. After breakfast she drove them to collect on the couple's massage that we got them. They need it!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Things are settling down. We don't have power. But the generator is keeping us going. A lot of controversy about why JCP&L is so sluggish in it's response. My folks are starting to gain some normalcy as well. Instead of going to them, I volunteered to help out with our town's consolidation efforts, we were mandated by OEM to go from 3 relief stations, to one. Going to head out to Keansburg tomorrow, deliver some food to the local Police Dept. We have a friend that is a personal chef, she gathers foods from restaurants, prepares the foods and distributes it to needy areas. I'm going to venture out with her tomorrow and help out a little. Since schools will remain closed until Monday of next week, my little guy will be helping out as well.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 327   End
TOPIC: Sandy