Sandy : Swingers Discussion 2107481021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSandy
TOPIC: Sandy
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 327   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You know we never thought of having it connected to the security system. That's a great idea! We'll look into that this week!

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8937 posts)
My family in Baldwin finally got their power back on.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2825 posts)
Another step towards normalcy...

Located on North Island, the Borough of Lavalette's water tower is illuminated for the first time since Sany's arrival... street lights in that town have also been restored.

V

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7752 posts)
as i was driving through one of the most devastated neighborhoods in the rockaways, queens, noticed a few signs outside homes/businesses. such as: you loot we shoot. magnum waiting for you. 357 is not my address is my gun. im pissed make my day.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(881 posts)
Ours is tied into our Alarm system , so If anyone tries to take it running or not the Police are comming.

I was shocked to hear it but understood how it could appear to be that easy.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
We saw that in the paper. It is sad. Ours weighs almost 1,400 pounds and is bolted to a concrete slab and it's fairly quiet but it's far enough from the road that you won't hear it if you're driving by. Today we helped load a trailer that is now on it's way to NY to help those that are still suffering. Driving back home we saw many other groups doing the same thing and that is a good thing.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8937 posts)
looking......anyone they catch stealin generators shoud have thier nuts attached to the generator outlet :) then if they live go to jail

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6509 posts)
One report I read regarding Generators was a woman and child who died because the generator was being used in the garage of the home she lived in.

The reason was evidently to prevent it's theft, Yesterday it was noted on the Local news that people were going up to homes where generators were running with push mowers, starting up the mowers , then taking the generators .

People who do this have No soul..... Personally I feel a person or persons who do this would have no issue of taking flowers or items off of graves in order to regift,

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Did anyone hear this? The woman who lost her two sons during the storm, did she commit suicide? Someone told me this last night but I haven't heard it in any of the news reports.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2825 posts)
Thank you all. Just thinking of the Shore makes us feel better!

While this wasn't a Katrina, on a smaller scale I see the same crap happening.

We had about 500 displaced families we were caring for. NOT US PERSONALLY, our area. Well, in the middle of the snow storm Wednesday, they moved those folks, sans animals, to Monmouth (about 45 mins away). Oh that's convenient. How do folks with nothing get back to check their homes and apts? I feel these 500 families are just going to be pushed out.. quiet like. Sad, naturally most of them elderly or on the poor side.

While I've seen so many folks go above and beyond helping, I still smell greed over the stench of rot!

oiy* joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7752 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 327   End
TOPIC: Sandy