Sandy : Swingers Discussion 2107481011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSandy
TOPIC: Sandy
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 327   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sorry for your loss...at least all the family is safe through all this.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Hi All, We are finally back from Hurricane Sandy's wrath. We lost our house at the shore, all that is left is the foundation walls. First it got flooded and then a fire broke out, it took the fire dept. 35 minutes to get to it, by then it was to late, the house was engulfed, and collapsed a short time later. I nor any of my family was at the house at the time.

Fortunately this was our shore home(2nd home) so not much was lost, but i've been there most of the time over the past few weeks meeting with insurance people and city officials for cleanup.

Since this is a total loss, I don't think we will be rebuilding, and will be looking to buy another home once we get the insurance money.

anyway the pass couple weeks have been totally exhausting for us and we are finally slowing down to the point we can relax and maybe even get to read some of these forums again :)

We hope everyone is ok from SLS that live in this area, we haven't been reading here so we don't know who else was affected by Sandy.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Yesterday, we had an already planned fundraiser for our alumni, families faced with disease and other tradgedies, and in conjunction, a fund drive and donations of goods for Hurricane Sandy.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
Wow, that's awesome 123. Haven't been on in almost a week. It's good to see the updates here of how the SLS'ers are doing. Last Monday, Bacchus came home after work and told me he (non-Sandy related) had to leave imminently for a site on Long Island for at least a month. He's not gone yet. Travel can't find a place for him to stay. So he'll leave as soon as accommodations open???? As we sit in holding pattern on that, it sure remionds us of how many people must be in those rooms instead of him because of families displaced or workers brought in for repair efforts.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Finally took my first look at Some of Sandy's work last night via 60 Minutes. The story was about a neighborhood in Rockaway. It looked like 2005. Disturbing.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(8448 posts)
From FRANK: Got an unexpected call and visit from the lovely Mrs 123. She was bringing supplies to donate to the shores relief efforts. What a wonderful, sexy lady for her efforts to help. ---------------------------- This was mentioned in another thread and I join the other members when I say, great job Mrs.123!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
We're going to take care of that today Looking. It makes sense to add it to the system. We rely on it often here because the mountain seems to have a strong effect on any type of bad weather that we get.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8983 posts)
Central- When we had our system installed they recommended it , since we leave for @ a month each winter, They have a sensor that triggers if the generator is disconnected.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9686 posts)
Best to you all in your cleanup, recovery and reconnection with normalcy!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
"Parts of Jersey and New York are a cold Katrina. The exact dimensions of the disaster will become clearer when the election is over. One word: infrastructure. Officials knew the storm was coming and everyone knew it would be bad, but the people of the tristate area were not aware, until now, just how vulnerable to deep damage their physical system was."

--Wall Street Journal column, last Monday

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 327   End
TOPIC: Sandy