Sandusky Trial : Swingers Discussion 203593
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSandusky Trial
TOPIC: Sandusky Trial
Created by: kinddraggon The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Exactly Sed, at least long enough to enjoy the amenities the prison system has to offer an inmate of his standing...

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1573 posts)
The cost of incarcerating an inmate is calculated based on the total cost of running the prison system divided by the number of inmates. If you were to add one inmate to the population the denominator will not change and the numerator change does not significantly affect the result. It cost the system virtually nothing to house Mr Sandusky.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
hell no, Sandusky has to live, and he has to experience all the "friendliness" that his new compadres will be offering him.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
tigg:

I understand your issue with paying for a sex change operation for a prisoner... I admit that I am not a fan of this idea either. But given that paying for continued medical treatment for him or suicide watch to ensure he doesn't commit suicide would cost more. (from what I understand, he is a younger prisoner and thus could cost us more over time if we must watch him.)

Personally I believe that our justice system should always allow a prisoner the option of suicide. From the moment of being charged with a crime to the release date... The option for self termination should be available.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7251 posts)
akron.........there was a article in the boston paper last year that said it costs taxpayers about 65k a year to incarcerate each prisoner.....and we have a murderer who has life sentence and we have to pay for his sex change operation and the court just said his 800k legal bills to get state to do it WTF

btw...the mrs ass is awesome :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6448 posts)
Mr. Head please meet Mr. toilet.

(repeat)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2157 posts)
yep, he is about to get a taste of what he dished out for years, and then some...

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1573 posts)
Guys, guys, chill,

He's being put in general population ;). Do you know what they do to people like Sandusky in GP?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
I believe in capital punishment as well but the way the system is set-up with appeals it takes forever and costs a fortune. Stick the asshole in a max security prison, general population with a t-shirt that has his name on the back (and NOT a PSU jersey!). He will be done within days...

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1573 posts)
So do I Jan. Capital punishment is great for those who deserve it. Mr Sandusky did not commit any crime that has the death penalty as a potential sentence.

The cost of housing this assclown is practically nil and no one's taxes will increase to pay to keep him imprisoned until he dies. I'm satisfied with the judgement.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
TOPIC: Sandusky Trial