Sacramento CA in May : Swingers Discussion 219175
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsCaliforniaSacramento CA in May
TOPIC: Sacramento CA in May
Created by: funmaker01
Original Starting post for this thread:
Going to be in the Sacramento CA area for a few months starting in May. Anyone from that area? Looking to make some friends to hang out with who might be able to give me some good info on places and things to do.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thread moved here from Open Forum

Windsor Locks CT
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
Hey,

One of our favorite haunts here in Sac is "Swabbies" a kick ass taco joint on the river that is Sooooooo much more than just a taco stand. Great food with live music on the river.

Just Google it...you don't know us, but trust us...it's a favorite haunt of us locals;-)

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
funmaker- one thing that my wife and I have done that has worked very well, is that we change the zip code in our profile (as recommended by cplofunswingers) to the place we will be and put in our tag line when we will be visiting the area. We have been pleased by the response every time we've done this. We've had some great swinging times when we were on vacation and we've also gone to a few house parties. Some people also gave us good advice about things to do when visiting.

My wife does not like the SLS hot date section, but I forget why she feels that way.

Good luck!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6937 posts)
That and maybe change your location to Sac-town so you pop up in local area searches and have access to the California forums to post about your visit.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
Hot Date. Use it :)

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19926 posts)
Going to be in the Sacramento CA area for a few months starting in May. Anyone from that area? Looking to make some friends to hang out with who might be able to give me some good info on places and things to do.

Mary Esther FL
Username hidden
(41 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Sacramento CA in May