Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › SONG LYRICS
TOPIC: SONG_LYRICS
Created by: skindive The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
Ooh, Life is bigger It's bigger than you And you are not me The lengths that I will go to The distance in your eyes Oh no I've said too much, I set it up.

That's me in the corner That's me in the spotlight Losing my religion Trying to keep a wiev And I don't know if I can do it Oh no I've said too much I haven't said enough I thought that I heard you laughing I thought that I heard you sing I think I thought I saw you try

Every whisper Of every waking hour I'm Choosing my confessions Trying to keep an eye on you Like a hurt lost and blinded fool, fool Oh no I've said too much, I set it up

Consider this, consider this The hint of the century Consider this The slip, it brought me to my knees, failed What if all these fantasies Come flailing aground Now I've said too much

I thought that I heard you laughing I thought that I heard you sing I think I thought I saw you try

But that was just a dream That was just a dream

That's me in the corner That's me in the spotlight Losing my religion Trying to keep a view And I don't know if I can do it Oh no I've said too much I hadn't said enough I thought that I heard you laughing I thought that I heard you sing I think I thought I saw you try

But that was just a dream To Try, Cry, Fly, Try That was just a dream Just a dream Just a dream, dream ------------------------------------------

That was jus a dream, and I am the dreamer Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I see your face it tells me a story written in anguish and haunted by tears there is a space that is growing between us the silence is screaming I can not hear come dry your eyes unfold your desires just let my body show you the way love in these eyes lonely eyes come hold me now mama lets drift away .oooooo drift away ahhhh drift away ahhhh drift away

just like a ship we are tied by the anchor water is trouble the sky turning green we lie on the bed I sit by the window two said survivors with nothing to say cast off the night holding us prisoners tatoo the shores of yesterday Love in these eyes lonely eyes come hold me now oooo drift away ahhh drift away ahhhhh driftaway Ahhhh ahhh ahh drift away

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: SONG LYRICS
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.