SLS Chat Tip (and other site tips) : Swingers Discussion 46210
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSLS Chat Tip (and other site tips)
TOPIC: SLS Chat Tip (and other site tips)
Created by: ZigNYur
Original Starting post for this thread:
Some of you may know, but some of may not - as I just found out myself I feel compelled to shared this with everyone.

When using the SLS Private chat window (eg; the link that says PRIVATE CHAT in a search result or profile) - one can right-click the TITLE bar of the chat window and click STAY ON TOP.

Unfortunately there is a down side - it is for nVidia video card users only. So if you have a semi-recent video card from nVidia you're in luck.

Any other 'user' tips?

Zig -- who likes his nVidia card .. ;-)

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well thank you :-)

The downside to them being rather large (and very sensitive) is that they are sometimes hard to hide *giggle*..... Of course Zig doesn't see that as a downside at all.

Yur

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(166 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Some of you may know, but some of may not - as I just found out myself I feel compelled to shared this with everyone.

When using the SLS Private chat window (eg; the link that says PRIVATE CHAT in a search result or profile) - one can right-click the TITLE bar of the chat window and click STAY ON TOP.

Unfortunately there is a down side - it is for nVidia video card users only. So if you have a semi-recent video card from nVidia you're in luck.

Any other 'user' tips?

Zig -- who likes his nVidia card .. ;-)

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(166 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: SLS Chat Tip (and other site tips)