Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › SLS Chat Tip (and other site tips)
TOPIC: SLS_Chat_Tip_(and_other_site_tips)
Created by: ZigNYur
Original Starting post for this thread:
Some of you may know, but some of may not - as I just found out myself I feel compelled to shared this with everyone.

When using the SLS Private chat window (eg; the link that says PRIVATE CHAT in a search result or profile) - one can right-click the TITLE bar of the chat window and click STAY ON TOP.

Unfortunately there is a down side - it is for nVidia video card users only. So if you have a semi-recent video card from nVidia you're in luck.

Any other 'user' tips?

Zig -- who likes his nVidia card .. ;-)

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
Well thank you :-)

The downside to them being rather large (and very sensitive) is that they are sometimes hard to hide *giggle*..... Of course Zig doesn't see that as a downside at all.

Yur

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(166 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Some of you may know, but some of may not - as I just found out myself I feel compelled to shared this with everyone.

When using the SLS Private chat window (eg; the link that says PRIVATE CHAT in a search result or profile) - one can right-click the TITLE bar of the chat window and click STAY ON TOP.

Unfortunately there is a down side - it is for nVidia video card users only. So if you have a semi-recent video card from nVidia you're in luck.

Any other 'user' tips?

Zig -- who likes his nVidia card .. ;-)

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(166 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: SLS Chat Tip (and other site tips)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.