SLS Chat Room - Do Forum Users Use It : Swingers Discussion 46721
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumSLS Chat Room - Do Forum Users Use It
TOPIC: SLS Chat Room - Do Forum Users Use It
Created by: valovers703
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have "dropped in" on the SLS chat room several times this week. There is always a long list of "users" in the chat room, but I never recognize any of them. Not even one teeny weeny little Forum Poster!

Does anyone from Forum use the Chat Room, or are these 2 entirely different modes of communication with 2 entirely different sets of clientele?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I like Both The Chatroom and Forums. But Mostly I read the Forums. I dont write too many. But I do Talk alot more in the Chat. I like the People there. Lotsa Nice Folks here on this site.

Clark NJ
Username hidden
(126 posts)
We have been in the chat room for awhile now and have seen many of you there to if we diden't get a chance to say Hello we are very sorry but some time the room moves quick and most ppl. aren't typist by any means we have to look down to type or some type with 1 or 2 fingers so thetre slower and have scroll back but we all still have fun. We have met some very nice cpl's. though chat and have also found some good party's to go to and Expo thank you for the kind words in your earlier post see you in Dec. and anyone else interested in Florida in meeting. Jean and Bud

East Durham NY
Username hidden
(392 posts)
Never found it interesting enough to stay. I don't cam...I can always look in a mirror! I did do it with friends once.. It was OK. Between the discussions that seemed circular and the folks wanting cam time.. It seemed pointless. Less toxicity? There's a thought. Maybe I will try again. I'm extremely tired of it.

Sigh,

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I just recently started posting in the forums.. been lurking for awhile in here, but go to the chatroom often. As said in previous posts, the chatroom is a hard medium for a serious discussions, so when I go in I am silly and try not to be too serious. The forums are much better for serious discussions, but then I may type silly things here too, lol. Sir and I have had face to face meetings with people from using the chatroom, but it is definately a different enviroment than the forums.

pet

Magnolia AR
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Chouchou is usually the one in the chat. We tend to spend more time in there than in Forums, but do enjoy both ... that sounded kind of dirty. lol :)

Austin TX
Username hidden
(544 posts)
its hard to control the chat room, as you can the forum.People generally will not fall into the garabe of fighting. It may go to a flame then someone boots out the argumentive person. To not be able to control the direction of chat might be the problem more so then the ability of not getting someone to say hi. You have to follow the agenda that the chat room itself sets.There are times where it is following a bdsm chat type schedule other times just a playful fun silly . still other times a serious conversation about a prefeence or whats taboo in swing. Its really kind of cool how 100 or more people in the chat room get along while 10-20 in the forums might be taking 10 paces ,turning and firing

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
<~~ Back from South Carolina.... Hello everyone :)~~ Penn how are you feeling??? PAT now you know when I see you guys in chat I always talk at ya!! LOL Seriously, I haven't been very active on the site lately only because I am getting very discouraged with the whole thing in general, but thats a whole nother topic.... but when I do have time to sit and chat without having to worry that my daughter is gonna pop in the room then yes I do go in the room and I use the option with the F behind my name so Gary can also come in the room if he gets on his computer.... I do plan on getting back into the forums, I don't feel like a regular poster any more lol ....uggg kids gotta run...

Trish

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
notice this. everyone says they say hi........... what else do you say, do you jump into the flow of the conversation?Do you expect everyone to drop what they are doing , to say well hello there you cute sexy thing. Or what up guy.Its really not a serious conversation in there, if thats what your looking for find someone to im, have that serious conversation. You have to jump right in ,make yourself at home.People try to say hello to people entering, sometimes you can have over 150 people in the chatroom.Its not due to people not being easy going or friendly ,things do move fast in there at times.Make your presence known.Some people are into bantering and miss people entering as they are trying not to miss the conversation they are in at the moment. I know myelf I have said hello to people who post in the forums who never have responded. Some of those same people have complained in other threads that on one says hi to them. its tough to pick and choose who you iwsh to have say hello.Myself I say hello a few times , with non response, after that thye are lucky to gain a response until time has gone by and they appear to be cool and fresh. Like anything else, business,making friends, meeting new people you have to make your self visible, the same applies to chat.That the one thing different from chat and forums.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
PenButtons, I stand corrected, then. It's been so long since I ventured into the chat room, I've forgotten that I met you there once.

I like looking over the forums and making occasional smart-assed (usually) posts, or responding passionately to something that pushes one of my many buttons. It's mostly all in fun; I enjoy various perspectives as long as they are not mean-spirited, spiteful or derogatory.

See you around........

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
I have tried the chat but I usually just get ignored so I quit going. Every once in a while when I am bored I will go in there.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
TOPIC: SLS Chat Room - Do Forum Users Use It