Rules : Swingers Discussion 446131021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumRules
TOPIC: Rules
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 27 of 27 
User Details are only visible to members.
We have never had a lot of rules. We have found that too many rules is not much fun. The longest profile I have ever heard was nothing but rules. "We don't do this and we don't do that..." It didn't leave much for what they did do. We didn't even finish reading the profile.

There is the condom rule and of course no children. The only other rule we really have is we have the last say so in who the other plays with. We have never had to use this rule. We really made it more for the group thing or parties. That way if someone does something that offends one of us, that person can't go off and play with the other.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
1. No means no 2. No anal, no pain, no poop, no kids, no pets! 3. We never play alone 4. All must agree for sumthin to happen

Mike & Jackie

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
We don't really have a lot of rules. I guess the big ones are

1. safe sex always 2. keep eachother always in the loop 3. If one of us isn't comfortable then nothing happens 4. we always play together (with a few very special exceptions) 5. don't be overly affectionate ie: cuddling etc. 6. ALWAYS be respectful of eachother 7. If anyone is weilding a hockey mask and chainsaw its time to go. 8. No kilts

Other then that we are very open. We like to just go with the flow. If something comes up we talk and if both are ok with it then what the heck. In our belief too many rules cause us (mostly me Zoe) to get uptight and worry if i am crossing a line i shouldn't. We like to go out and have fun. If we don't like something we speak up and that is the end of it.

Kisses

Zoe and Craig

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
I would have to agree with the rest of the posters. No means No. We don't play alone until we know the other couple and trust them enough. No kissing during sex (my personal issue, don't ask me why because I can't explain it. lol) Zo.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
The only rules I can think of apply to those times when we play alone. One is we don't meet anyone for the first time alone. The other is we try not to spring last minute plans on each other.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
Since it's hard for me to keep my husband updated on everything I say, hear or learn about when I'm on SLS (he doesn't cum in here often), that rule would be one I would NOT be able to deal with. On the same note, if there is a couple where there is insterest and possibility of meeting, THEN I let him know what's up. We still prefer same room, but have done seperate room on occassion, if that's the other couple's wishes, and we both agree on it. In the beginning of our swing entrance, "I" had a TON of rules. The funniest being "do I have to touch another woman's boobs?". Yes, it's funny now, but back then, I was still trying to figure out my "sexuality". The only rule that I made in the beginning, besides the condom thing, that I keep til today is NO ANAL! That's not something I allow my husband that often, so why would I want to do it with someone else? Hubby's rules, no male contact. Never changed that rule.

Lora (and Chuck)

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
We have been in the lifestyle for over 3 yrs now, and we still have some rules. They are simple ones, but you need rules.

1. Always keep your partner posted about what is going on. 2. Always let your partner know where you are. 3. Trust each other and don't let jealously enter the picture.

Fredericksburg VA
Username hidden
(25 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 27 of 27 
TOPIC: Rules