Robert's Dream World : Swingers Discussion 2161971072
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumRobert's Dream World
TOPIC: Robert's Dream World
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 179   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"So how about labeling careers that you walk off the street with no skills and or education... Or did I catch you in one of your mythical lies?"

I had absolutely zero experience in IT when I was hired to work as an entry level computer operator at a major pharmaceutical company 17 years ago. They taught me everything I needed to know to do the job. I was working in the warehouse in shipping when a job opening came open internally and I got the job--WITH NO EXPERIENCE. And my starting salary was almost 30K.

I had no experience as a trainer when I applied for the first time. I not only got the job, my starting salary was higher than several of the people who had been doing it longer.

-------------------

"Oh wait... To get an education, one needs money and no one pays a wage which grows the economy. "

Not that much money. Most stuff in IT changes so rapidly that anyone with a working knowledge of doing research on the internet can teach themselves almost anything they need to know. Most people, like yourself, are too lazy to do it and that's exactly why people like me keep so busy. On days where I'm not training clients, I'm learning new technologies (unpaid time, mind you) so that I can offer more services to my customers.

-----------------

"Yep... You want my sympathy? Get off your lazy ass and make jobs... Or expect to pay more taxes for those of us that depended upon you to do your jobs... And you didn't. You and your bosses pocketed the money and ran away with it."

You pathetic little dweeb. I work more in a day than you do in a week. 34 hours? You're a pansy. Until you've worked an 80-hour week, I don't want to hear jack shat about who is lazy. I started my own business so I wouldn't have to rely on anyone else for employment. I have no bosses and no employees. I succeed or fail based on my own labor, not someone else's. You are the one who needs to get off his lazy ass and work.

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
King Louis XVI: What did he say? Mademoiselle Rimbaud: He said, "The poor ain't so bad." King Louis XVI: [shocked] "The poor ain't so bad?" Huh, you're lucky he's still alive!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Dole Office Clerk: Occupation? Comicus: Stand-up philosopher. Dole Office Clerk: What? Comicus: Stand-up philosopher. I coalesce the vapors of human experience into a viable and meaningful comprehension. Dole Office Clerk: Oh, a *bullshit* artist! Comicus: *Grumble*... Dole Office Clerk: Did you bullshit last week? Comicus: No. Dole Office Clerk: Did you *try* to bullshit last week? Comicus: Yes!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Ima go with the Andy Kaufman theory...no one has this many excuses on why they can't better themselves.

Dude, you live by the Humbolt industrial park...there are 100's of jobs available. Maybe not IT...but then again, maybe your strengths are not in the IT field...most interviewers can determine whether someone is qualified regardless of education or experience.

In the immortal words of Harry Callahan...A man's GOT to know his limitations. Maybe it is time to look into another field that you might be better at?!?!? I know if there was an opening in my company for a bullshitter who does or says whatever it takes to get out of work, you would be working by Monday...errrr... I mean at least you would be getting paid by Monday...with great health care and a retirement plan!!!

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
"You want my sympathy?"

I have never seen a post from anyone on here suggesting that in their wildest, craziest, drunkest postings that they were seeking any kind of advice or sympathy from you, Robert.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18778 posts)
Top:

I have heavy equipment as a skill set... Useless as no employer will hire someone with a medical history if ringing in the ears. (medical risk)

I have computer graphic, but as you said with IT, it is filled internally.

So how about labeling careers that you walk off the street with no skills and or education... Or did I catch you in one of your mythical lies?

As for taxes... I would live to have a pay which burdened me with paying taxes... But sadly employers would rather not hire people... Least if all without a up to date education in a field.

Oh wait... To get an education, one needs money and no one pays a wage which grows the economy. See how minimum wage paying jobs keep the economy down? It prevents people from obtaining jobs which allow for upward mobility.

See what happens when you employers are given 8 years of the bush tax cuts? You don't do your part and create jobs, you lose millions of them.

Yep... You want my sympathy? Get off your lazy ass and make jobs... Or expect to pay more taxes for those of us that depended upon you to do your jobs... And you didn't. You and your bosses pocketed the money and ran away with it.

Thus the rise in millionairs but drop off of the middle class.

Oops, did I burst your fantasy world bubble? Tough.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7248 posts)
Robert, post every link you care to. It wouldn't matter because the vast majority of IT job openings never get offered to the public. They are either filled internally, go through a headhunter, or are filled through networking. I've worked in IT for 17 years and I've never once responded to an ad for a job, but I've been consistently working the entire time.

Entitlements, my ass. I work for a living. And don't tell me about my taxes. Unlike you, I get penalized for being self-employed and I pay percentage-wise a lot more in taxes than you do. If you make what you say, you don't pay any Federal taxes at all. You are nothing more than a lazy freeloader.

Get off your butt and work. If all you do is keep whining, you'll starve. It's your choice.

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Phoe:

I love all of you who say the same line. "I got a job without an education" or "I am the same generation as you"

You entered the job market in 1990-1993... Technology changed sense then. Try getting a meaningful job without an education.

I have college educated friend (business classes) who can't get managment positions in giant food and they have a education in managment.

Construction is a go no where job unless you are the owner... Reality check. Not everyone is a businessman.

So please label the jobs where you walk in off the streets without skills, experience, and an education and can work your way up to a meaningful pay... Other wise I am calling you a liar.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7248 posts)
Top:

Ssave your lines for the weak minded. No IT company takes walks in off the streets and trains them. It there is, show me. Copy past applications here, because I can copy past link after link if entry level jobs demanding college and experience. Not one or the other, but both for entry level.

As for my pay? That is what the employers pay. Do you know I am paid more than my mother? Yep, I am paid more than what my mother makes and she works a back breaking job in a gas station.

She also is medically broken thanks to greedy employers who didnt provide her parents with medical and this couldn't have given my mother the medical care she needed.

Do you know that I sell my graphic art work online? I continue to prefect my skills the best I can... But without returning to college so ti replace my outdated (by 4 years) skills with the latest skills from the latest programs which basically made my skills redundant and unproductive) there is no employer short of a third world nation (and they would have to be desperate) who would hire someone who hasn't worked the industry for more than 2 months.

That is the stresses you have placed the work force under... One way or another you will be made to pay for it... Or you will kick the cost to your children.

I work as many hours as I can, employers won't hire a employee working for two masters.

If you want to see the true face of entitlement... Look in the mirror.

Under bush, you and employers had the lowest tax rates in history. What happened when the fire was removed from under your asses? You lost jobs, took benefits from your workers and cried when the economy crashed.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7248 posts)
Robert I am the same generation as you and I have not had issues with employment. I got a job at 19 and worked my way up. I did not have a college degree for my job but I showed my boss that I was a good employee by showing up every day and doing what was asked. It really hasn't been that difficult. You are in charge of your life. No one is responsible for your shortcomings but you.

New Albany IN
Username hidden
(262 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 179   End
TOPIC: Robert's Dream World