Robert's Dream World : Swingers Discussion 2161971041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumRobert's Dream World
TOPIC: Robert's Dream World
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 179   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We already have Star Scream. Oh wait she quit.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19878 posts)
Shockwave for Secretary of State.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
Shockwave was much less reactionary and emotional compared to Megatron.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19878 posts)
And just think...Megatron could easily circumvent the 2 term limit by hooking up with Unicron and running again as Galvatron.

Who'd be his VP? Astrotrain or Starscream?

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
The oft-misunderstood leader of the Decepticons, Megatron, followed a simple philosophy: "Peace Through Tyranny".

Granted a giant robot who turns into a handgun may not understand all the complexities of human politics, but maybe we should give it a shot? I, for one, vote Megatron.

Easton PA
Username hidden
(79 posts)
Look,

The sane people on this globe know, that help only works when the person wants to help themselves first and foremost. You can not help those that have no desire to change. It works like that with everything. He is not interested in help, he is not interested in change. I have no idea why people are trying. His made up bullshit is thicker than molasses. From moment one when he entered the fora he's been crying victim, starting with his posts about his youth. How he was picked on and bullied, and no one came to help him. He pissed on his parents, claiming that they didn't help him. That he was blamed for everything. He has invented the most insane shit, that thankfully most in the open fora have been spared from reading.

He wants no help, he wants to get under people's skin, he flat out posted that in Politics.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
wayne...........close this topic will ya

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6735 posts)
Robert, you expect those who work hard to pay for your laziness.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
"Because unlike you I know what a man is and a man lifts more than just himself. A man lifts up those next to him at the same time."

Really??? I guess supporting a wife and 2 children...3 counting the Niece we took in as a freshman in HS until graduation because her home life was shittier than yours. Putting both daughters through college...that is not considered lifting my share of weight.

Spare me your grandiose thoughts...you can't even lift yourself let alone mankind...you're not a man Robert...not even close son!! If you are the generation that will lead our nation into the future...we are surely fucked!!!

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Top:

Being paid to work is called a meaningful pay. A meaningful pay is one that takes care if all medical expenses, that leads to upward mobility in the company or edication for a career, and a pay which grows the economy.

Fail to provide this and you get what you pay for... Minimum work for minimum pay.

Look at it like this. Come 2014c you are being forced to pay for the medical needs of 320,000,000 people, why? Because the employers didn't pay medical for every employee who worked 32 hours or more.

You pay taxes for the government programs for highschool kids to get into college. Why? Because employers won't pay it.

So what am I demanding? I am demanding that the job providers provide. Until they do, I have no reason to work harder. Harder work didn't get you into college, now did it?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7587 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 179   End
TOPIC: Robert's Dream World