Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Robert's Dream World
TOPIC: Robert's Dream World
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 179   End
User Details are only visible to members.
More than meets the eye....

I say Robert can take this thread wherever he likes.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20264 posts)
Sedu:

Where am I blaming another person for what I consider relaxed?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7705 posts)
Is anything ever your fault? anything at all? is it always someone else, a condition, a situation?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17093 posts)
<<< it is either the PTSD or ADHD. Never learned to relax... At the least how others think relax is meant to be... This is relaxed for me. Always thinking, always doing something.

Just this morning, I downloaded a number of papers on science related subjects which I will be rereading. Nano-tubing and material science is fascinating stuff. With any luck we'll live just long enough to see the first nano-tubing manufacturing robots be lifted into space, so to begin harvesting a asteroid and to construct the guide lines for a space elevator.

If I live to be 120 years old... I might be able to actually live to see a elevator in operation.

When I am not writing, making three dimensional models, working on the house, or aiding a family member, these are the things that occupy my mind. Thinking about philosophy and studying these kinds of things is relaxing to me....

It allows me to push my memories of my childhood to the back of my mind... And keep caged that which ought never become uncaged again... My anger and desire for vengence.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7705 posts)
Well, they were originally meant to represent a 30 minute animated toy commercial...

...and I think you're taking our Transformers discussion a little too seriously. I agree with you on plenty of stuff, but you gotta relax.

Easton PA
Username hidden
(79 posts)
Jimmy:

They were into it because of the big flashy robots which were actually meant to repersent freedom vs tyrrany.

The problem is that the majority of these people do not realize that they more closely relate with the decipticons ideals of tyranny, than the auto bots ideals of freedom, community and reliance upon each other.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7705 posts)
That this many of you are into Transformers renews my hopes and faith in this entire lifestyle.

Easton PA
Username hidden
(79 posts)
The Go-Bots are the Kmart of Transformers. ~ Randal Graves.

Little known fact...Peter Cullen did voice work for both Transformers (Optimus Prime), and Voltron (King Alfor)...and he was the voice of Eeyore in Winnie the poo.

AND he's Canadian. :)

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
"FORM ARMS AND LEGS!"

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20264 posts)
We already have Star Scream. Oh wait she quit.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20264 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 179   End
TOPIC: Robert's Dream World