Robert's Dream World : Swingers Discussion 21619710172
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumRobert's Dream World
TOPIC: Robert's Dream World
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   172 to 179 of 179 
User Details are only visible to members.
top:

"Robert, based on your own admissions of what you earn, I make more in a day than you do in a week. And the job that I do is something that I never trained for in college. In fact, I had absolutely zero experience doing it until I took a leap of faith and took a big risk. It paid off. And I was much older than you when I did it. The only thing holding you back is fear. "

Ah there is that big word again... risk.

Like your generation risked and destroyed our economy?

My generation isn't taught to gamble... Gambling is a dead enders last ditch effort to make it big and win back his house. We are taught to make calculated decisions, based upon facts at hand. To not put our financial futures at risk, because we will need that spare resource to re-educate as we will be life long college students... Always in need of returning to college for upgrade skills and or making ourselves more competitive to the next generation coming behind ourselves.

I am however glad that it worked out for you... However the other side of the coin, the side most likely to turn up is failure and homelessness as a result of not having the funds to retain a home, retain the job. (more jobs expect you to drive a car no older than X, clothing which are relatively.)

"And spare me the talk of how tough your generation has it. I am part of Generation X. We went through and even longer and worse recession during the 1980s and early 90s. But we didn't whine about it. We rolled up our sleeves and either found jobs or created jobs."

You didn't whine about it? No you simply accepted lower standards of living while those at the top raised their standards. (most would call that being a slave.)

Didn't whine about it? No, but you didn't learn from it either and caused the mortgage melt down by choosing to allow banks and other to be greedy and give bad loans.

Didn't whine about it?" No, you're generation imported the illegal aliens so to exploit them and now fight to try and expel them, known that you are about to reap what you sowed.

I am not sorry if my generation will not act like yours... We have expectations of what you will provide. Sorry if your parents didn't teach you to set expectations for society... That is after all what a civilized society does... Meet the minimum expectations of civilization.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7252 posts)
This generation crap is starting to piss me off. Robert- you and I are OF THE SAME GENERATION.

Webster helped me out: 1.the entire body of individuals born and living at about the same time: the postwar generation. 2.the term of years, roughly 30 among human beings, accepted as the average period between the birth of parents and the birth of their offspring. 3.a group of individuals, most of whom are the same approximate age, having similar ideas, problems, attitudes, etc. Compare Beat Generation, Lost Generation.

Your constant harping on what a shitpile my generation left you is just ridiculous excuse that isn't even factually accurate. I'm dealing with the same economy and labor laws and medical insurance issues as you are. WE ALL ARE. Bigger dumbasses than you have overcome more obstacles than are currently blocking your path. The only person in your way is someone from your own generation: YOU.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3867 posts)
Robert,

Minimum wage laws are not logical. Every time the minimum wage is raised, companies must raise their prices to afford it, so the minimum wage workers will always be at the bottom rung of the ladder.

If the minimum wage was $100 per hour, all prices of goods and services (and wages above minimum wage) would go up accordingly and the person making $100 per hour would still be living in poverty.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
Robert, based on your own admissions of what you earn, I make more in a day than you do in a week. And the job that I do is something that I never trained for in college. In fact, I had absolutely zero experience doing it until I took a leap of faith and took a big risk. It paid off. And I was much older than you when I did it. The only thing holding you back is fear.

And spare me the talk of how tough your generation has it. I am part of Generation X. We went through and even longer and worse recession during the 1980s and early 90s. But we didn't whine about it. We rolled up our sleeves and either found jobs or created jobs.

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
VA:

"Robert- is there any set of circumstances under which you would feel happy and fulfilled? Or is it already too late for you? There is absolutely no way in your mind to get past the shit sandwich life gave you and make a go of living? You spin out justification after excuse for why you are being kept down.

I'd love to see your creative mind paint the picture of the circumstances under which you would be happy."

That was her question and I answered it... Mostly.

I really do not know where you people think that I do not work to get out from my position in life? I work full time, I write stories which I am searching for magazines to sell the short stories to... Which will lead to my novels which I have submitted. I make and sell 3d models online. (sadly a waste of time vs writing.)

So please explain to me where I am not applying my skills to getting out of my lot in life?

You and your generations failed my generation, so yes we are entitled to bitch slap you with it when you get mouthy to us, when you complain about our generation's failures to launch.

As no one is hiring inexperienced people, leaving home to apply my craft is suicide.... I have already tried it and nearly didn't make it home due to the lack of money.

So if you aren't fixing society, you are hurting society and I am not sorry that my instinctive instincts are to protect my countrymen from your greed and unwillingness to do your duty to your nation and its people by providing a meaningful pay and benefits... I am not sorry that I will not give you slack... You want the big pay? You want to be a leader of this nation (wealth = leader) then act it and learn that as your wealth increases, so do your responsibilities to your countrymen.

If you want to shed these responsibilities, leave this nation and go to Iraq or some other bum fuck nation where you can exploit the locals... Because so long as you remain in this nation as civilized nation... You will respect your countrymen with a pay that shows your due respect or you will prove your inability to pay by living at a standard which is equal to the people.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7252 posts)
chou:

Why on earth would I want a jeep? I might work in a mine using a jeep, but I do not like such vehicles... They waste fuel, they are extremely expensive to maintain and they generally aren't useful for my needs... Which aren't many. (basic transport from one city to another, from home to work and when I must haul cargo greater than 30 pounds or that I can carry 5 miles in my hands.)

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7252 posts)
I bet this will be in his dream world:

youtu.be/I5_sHqKIlMI

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
Robert, please answer Cincy's question about what your perfect world will look like here, rather than derailing every other thread with it.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18794 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   172 to 179 of 179 
TOPIC: Robert's Dream World