Robert's Dream World : Swingers Discussion 21619710151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumRobert's Dream World
TOPIC: Robert's Dream World
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   151 to 160 of 179   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Robert,

I work in IT. I have a degree in Computer Science in Engineering. I can tell you from first-hand experience that the majority of the collegues that I have worked with DID NOT have degrees. They were self-taught. If I had it to do all over again, I would probably either skip college or get a business degree. The other stuff you can teach yourself.

The owner of SLS had no formal training in IT. He was a swinger and saw an opportunity and created this website himself from the ground up, teaching himself and learning as he went.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
Robert, I've worked in IT for 17 years so I know a lot more about it than you do. Experience and certifications mean everything while degrees mean nothing.

Of course, we do require that people use the spell check feature occasionally. It might be part of the reason why you can't get your work published.

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
top:

IT jobs don't require a degree? Sense when?

ht tps://a127-jobs.nyc.g ov/?jobPath=psc/nycjobs/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRS.HRS_CE.GBL?Page=HRS_CE_JOB_DTL&Action=A&JobOpeningId=114498&SiteId=1&PostingSeq=1

ht tp://ww w.avanade-jobs.c om/job/Chicago-SharePoint-Developer%2C-Chicago-IL-60290/2185569/?feedId=491&utm_source=Indeed&src=JB-10800

ht tp://jobs.ecolab.co m/job/Eagan-ServiceNow-Systems-Administrator-Job-MN-55120/2395371/?feedId=1354&utm_source=Indeed&codes=INDE

ht tp://ww w.aplitrak.co m/?adid=YmJnZW5lcmljLjUzMjY0LjE3NjBAY2lnbmEuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t

Would you like for me to post more IT jobs which require at lest a 2 year degree with experience?

How about I start posting computer graphic jobs and how they want 3-5 years of experience for the most basic jobs.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7363 posts)
"But all employers paying minimum wage after 1 year are already exploiting their workers, namely their uneducated, now skilled worker."

If someone is uneducated and unskilled, they should be paid accordingly (a low wage). An employers only obligation should be to make AS MUCH money as possible for the owner or the stockholders. In my opinion, employers should not be responsible for health care. If you want healthcare coverage and can afford it, you buy it yourself. If you can't afford it, then you don't get it.

Luck has very little to do with anything. You could give multiple people opportunites and some will run with it and make a better life for themselves, and others will blow it! I know of numerous people who came from families with low incomes that have made it big now. Some of them got themselves a formal education and some did not.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
"Suck it up Dude, quit making excuses and start making a living!!!"

I'd take it one step further. Start making a LIFE. You have what you have and you do what you do and you find ways to enjoy life.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3877 posts)
Hey Robert, most of the jobs in IT don't give a damn if you have a college degree or not. And they usually pay pretty decent pay. And the tech sector has a 3.3% unemployment rate compared to the rest of the country.

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
"A job I can't do because I have depth preception... No employer will touch me. (then I also am lost some of my hearing operating equipment for the USAF.. More risk any smart employer would not accept..."

I call bullshit...I have hearing loss due to previous jobs...but it was a non factor in any job interview I went for in the last 10 years. If you have depth perception issues how can you leagally drive??? I would assume you would have driven off a cliff into one of the strip mines up there by now.

Suck it up Dude, quit making excuses and start making a living!!!

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
top:

1) I do work. I work full time and my company keeps me in a mine.

2) Well great for you being self employed... But I do not see any self employed field in which there is profit for those who cannot pass Algrabra with more than an 3.8 GPA. or a high B.

Sadly the war issue is becoming more a point to my part of the generation... You are older, you voted for the war hawks who took us into Iraq 1, has kept us in Korea and garrisoning the world.

At the least we are closing the wars you and the right want to keep going. you can't win against these people by being civilized and we aren't prepared to go do what it takes to improve their lives... Which woulds start with a hundred years of occupation on the level of which Saddam did to his people... Killing anyone and their entire family who oppsoes our control. (this is by the way morally wrong... Thus why we can't win vs savages which warlords and terrorist are.)

3) Again, I do work. Full time. So where the fuck is my medical? Where the fuck is the upwards mobility in society? These are the minimums which builds a better society.. A stronger economy.

Work without medical coverage, work without upward mobility is not a fair days pay for a fair days work.

"Apparently, all you've learned is how to whine, how to blame your fear and lack of effort on others, and how to play the victim.

You are the only one who controls your future. Man up and take control."

What part of writing books, what part of selling 3d models online, what part of selling book ideas to agents so to become published isn't manning up and taking control of my life?

My school system groomed its charges to be factory workers, told anyone less than a 8.8 gpa to not even try for college, which by the way is the only way an employer worth working for is going to accept your employment.

If you think there are work worthy jobs without an education... SHOW me the evidence, because there aren't any that are providing medical, upwards mobility and a real pay.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7363 posts)
"Men don't grovel for scraps"

Who's groveling...I make 3X what I made 4 years ago...and I earn every damn penny of it. And guess what, I don't complain, nor do I feel like the man is keeping me down...do you want to know why?? Because I have a fucking back bone and would prefer to to work for a good living rather than bitch about not making any money or having a girlfriend.

Guess what, while you are watching the fog roll in this weekend, my wife and I may just go out and spend some of that slave wage I made this week at a club or a motel getting laid :-)

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
jand:

"You make sweeping generalizations about people and generations and make far-reaching proclamations about every single employer not providing jobs of a level adequate to keep people from being enslaved. Do you honestly think that every single other person has somehow gotten a more fair bite at the world than you? Do you honestly think that every single business owner is a greedy bastard looking to keep you down? "

Nope. Either you were exceedingly lucky or you had help.

Stop and look around you, do you honestly think that you and the minority of people who are successful did it on their own? Lets take facebook for example.

Everyone thinks that Mark Zuckerberg made facebook on his own. He didn't. In fact he had to pay large sums of money after years of court battles because he stole other peoples ideas and made personal wealth without those who helped him by sharing their ideals.

So if this is your idea of success, then your ideals are of greed and theft.

"You're looking too hard at what other's have. And you haven't a clue as to my mentality."

First I don't look at what others have. I don't care what they have. I don't care for large wealth, expensive cars or lots of stuff. I don't need it and I don't want it.

What I want is for a society based on ciivlization, based upon being civil. You want dog eat dog.

Your mentality is to the victor goes all the spoils... Guess what? No one makes it anywhere alone and to retain the warlord mentality which gave us feudalism and the robber barons... is to retain the dog eat dog world view.

It is unacceptable and you are losing this war with each election cycle. You can either shorten the period of painful change or you can create more debt, pain and suffering of your countryman by accepting that your standard of living is artificially high based upon stepping on those under you... Not they helping you up.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7363 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   151 to 160 of 179   End
TOPIC: Robert's Dream World