Robert's Dream World : Swingers Discussion 21619710131
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumRobert's Dream World
TOPIC: Robert's Dream World
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   131 to 140 of 179   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think you'll have time to plow, sow, and harvest a field of vegetables while you're at it.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19568 posts)
"As for you and making yourself invaluable... Rule one of any company... No employee is invaluable and if they are, you as the employer failed to ensure that you had a replacement." You're a fool. I completely understand the difference between invaluable and irreplaceable. But you do make my point well. By cross training myself I was able, willing and ready to step into almost any position on any given day to fill the shoes of whoever wasn't there that day while a "replacement" was found. Which made me invaluable as an employee. No matter what department had a need due to sickness, no show , medical emergency or what have you I could and did their job for them on any given day. Thanks for the lesson is writing and I apologize if my style offends offends you but you might look at the kettle before you call a pot black. Your posts are rift with errors and quite frankly your "style" puts me to sleep. On the other hand I don't profess to be an aspiring writer , since you are you might heed your own advice and proof read your "work" before posting. My goal is to project what I feel think and believe, your goal on the other hand is to get paid to engage a reader and forgive me for saying so you miss your mark with your redundant , irrational and illogical nonsense. You my little friend will always be a failure , your attitude will see to that.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5480 posts)
I've a cotton candy machine, Mr. Good. Can I set up next you? I won't eat into your profits too much even though as soon as I can afford to hire someone to help sell this candy floss I'm going to enslave them and keep them down while building myself up.

I sort of want to see how long he'd keep spooling out excuses and justifications and explanations of how his situation is different than the rest of the people around here that started with nothing and ended up with a nice little life. A few days? A week? A whole month? For-freaking-ever?

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3987 posts)
I would use a paragraph break when required. Didn't see use for one there. And I'm not in school and not being graded. I'm on a Swinger site Mr. Robert!

A fucking answer to everything with excuses why for misery! I do this at home, not gonna do anymore here. Good luck Robert! And I mean that with sincerity!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1766 posts)
OK, gotta say it, I about bust a gut when Robert was afraid Profile Review might block him. Gave me an idea...

What's a guy gotta do to have Wayne block him? Piss in his Cheerios?

The way I figure it, if Wayne blocked me, I could say ANYTHING I want. And there's this one guy...

:-D

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Fin:

" Now of course he'd rather be a bagger again! Because of douchebags who only work as much as what will keep them employed."

Bagger? you mean minimum wage? Why should someone who is either working towards a college degree which will provide employment in a field of study rather than a field they have no desire to be in or upward mobility in?

"And I actually do have one that relates to you, she thinks cars and drivers licenses fall off trees. Not sure where I went wrong with that one, but I'm banking it has to do with her age!"

If that is what she thinks, then she doesn't relate to me. I don't like driving, I bought my own car with saved money, I haven't once been in a auto accident and if you are caught and convicted of a DUI... Both the car you drove and the licence you had ought to be stripped for life from you... the automobile is a deadly weapon no less deadly than an AR-15.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
sav:

You might want to learn to use paragraph breaks... First it improves the quality of your posting, second it allows someone to actually read it without their eyes bugging out.

You can talk about working hard all you want... But when the jobs which I would work hard in won't touch you without a 4 year degree and 4-6 years of experience.... (IE the jobs I have some skill in, sadly now outdated skills for... only after 4 years of not working the field) Employment comes down to luck.

Those you want to call slackers, what are they paid? Seriously, what are they paid. If the job is a go no where job without upward mobility... They have no reason to work harder.

As for you and making yourself invaluable... Rule one of any company... No employee is invaluable and if they are, you as the employer failed to ensure that you had a replacement.

That was my first lesson in portfolio, taught by a computer graphic business owner. He bluntly explained to the class how no sane industry expert is going to allow themselves to become hostage to an invaluable employee, that they will have two or more... so that they may continue to compete for that false title and always do more, but always never reach that title because they must compete.

So I do not buy the invaluable employee line... It like the golden rule is impossible to achieve as you must always push further, faster and harder to try and obtain that title and you never will.

It is self delusion to believe yourself so important... Arrogance really.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
OK if I open a popcorn vending stand here? I see a way to make some extra cash...

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"Great for you..." SURE WAS!!!! And to say I got lucky at the time, is not even close! I am actually pretty GREAT at what I do. I get paid for what I know, not what I do! It affords me to play on SLS. Just so you know, I also worked a PIZZA shop at the same time as this job up until 2006! That afforded me a HARLEY DAVIDSON because I worked for it! Wanted it! My daughter joined the NAVY, my son bagged groceries until he moved up to MANAGER. Now of course he'd rather be a bagger again! Because of douchebags who only work as much as what will keep them employed. And I actually do have one that relates to you, she thinks cars and drivers licenses fall off trees. Not sure where I went wrong with that one, but I'm banking it has to do with her age!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1766 posts)
fun:

Great for you... 17 years ago when the industry was a virgin industry, you were lucky enough to find someone needed someone to make a web site. Today isn't 17 years ago... Today most every company out there demand a 2-4 year degree.

Today, websites almost make themselves (limited sites grant you). 17 years ago, I knew more about computers than 3/4 of everyone I know... Today that has risen even higher... Still doesn't award me a job.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   131 to 140 of 179   End
TOPIC: Robert's Dream World