Robert's Dream World : Swingers Discussion 21619710111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumRobert's Dream World
TOPIC: Robert's Dream World
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   111 to 120 of 179   End
User Details are only visible to members.
But that boy there...... he makes a nice paragraph and really isn't that all it takes to deem oneself a "writer"

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5258 posts)
maybe he just spelled his name wrong like so many other words

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2018 posts)
When I read one of Roberts post's, I hear the theme from M.A.S.H...

Epilogue... Robert, and I say this from the bottom of my heart, the only thing standing in your way anymore is you. Time and again you've come here looking for attention and validation for a life you and you alone have allowed to sink into the darkened abyss that you've intentionally created for yourself because that's where you truly want to be. Downtrodden. Lonely. Reclusive. You're a dust jacket cover without a novel and that's exactly how you like it.

No one here is sympathetic to your fantasy of plight. For months I've watched as every person who's given you a leg up receive your boot heel in their face because they didn't boost you to a height you deemed acceptable. You've now managed to successfully piss on not one, but two, sub forums here. When is it going to be enough for you? When will you be satisfied that no one believes you when you complain about the reality of everyone else on the forum being so indescribably different from your own?

Do you really think all this "us vs. them" babble you go on and on about day after day is getting through to anyone in the swinging lifestyle that can even REMOTELY affect the change you're trying so hard to bring about so you don't have to face a reality you aren't interested in? What exactly does your end game of "Me and my leaky Jeep" entail on a site full of people looking for random sexual encounters? An adolescent child would instinctively know that this isn't the proper venue for your trademark brand of narcissism and yet here you still are.

Maybe you need to step away from the phone long enough see the mine in front of you.

Or at the very least, accept the things you cannot change alone from the comfort of your t-rusty steed and seek out those who can and are willing to help.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1755 posts)
Maybe they limit the amount of consonants used on the internets in hazelton.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
He wasn't paid enough to do that!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
The only thing I want to know about Robert is why his last name only has one letter "l" in it. I suspect he got close to the end of creating his profile and didn't feel like typing one more letter.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Not when you Go with the Overwelming favorite, or as in this case the stubbornly- ignorant- unwilling to change-Knows all being....

I like my odds of nothing is going to change... ;-)

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Sheesh Looking, if you read the whole thing you KNOW gambling and risk taking are worthless pursuits .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5258 posts)
Wow what a read.... I will lay odds 25-1 that all of this went off of Bobby's back with No effect like water off a goose.

any takers?

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Hey I'm pro choice, even though I'm a Republican! ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   111 to 120 of 179   End
TOPIC: Robert's Dream World