Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Robert's Dream World
TOPIC: Robert's Dream World
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 179   End
User Details are only visible to members.
What a flight. Stalking you all the way down here in Cuba was a bitch. Make me have to speak esspanyol to get around. I didn't know I should bring my own toilet paper. Couldn't you have just stayed in, what was the name of that town again...?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
That would be dependent on what you think you know about what I know, but since I don't know what you think you know, I don't know how to answer your question.

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
If I knew what you knew, would I know what you know about what I don't know, or would I be right in what I thought I knew before knowing what you think I only know?

The way I see it, there are only a few good men in Cuba...

*You want answers?* *I want the truth!* *You can't handle the truth!*

Yes, I can.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"I picture this ChooChoo feller as a former Forum participant."

If you only knew...

Username hidden
(467 posts)
"The butterfly effect honey, the butterfly effect. For all your self professed sci fi geekhood you shoo as shit full of it!"

Choucho LOVES the butterfly effect.

Username hidden
(467 posts)
So Robert, are you saying your ideas are shitty?

You're right though, I have no ideas.

I have no idea how I got to a position to employ upwards of 80 people.

I have no idea how I got to be the "go to" guy for answers in my line of business.

I have no idea how I got elected to the board of director's of 2 non profit organizations.

I have no idea how I got to be the guy who wrote part of the Federal guidelines for the type of work I do.

I have no idea why you can't see that people here have made a serious attempt to help you to help yourself to a better life.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
pandora:

"and your "sci-fi" works are blatant rip-offs of published Sci-fi writers and technological idea men. "

Um, how do you know anything about my science fiction works? I haven't told you anything about them. What I have posted here were a few extremely minor things which don't add much to the plots.

now if you want to talk about how all works of fiction are rip-offs.... Well they all are. From the latest action movies to as far back as Shakespeare. Their all versions of both verbal and written works by the Greeks and the Romans... Likely others as well.

Hell the first science fiction battles to have taken place were written in the holy books of the ancient world. The Hindus have a battle between two gods who descended from the heavens and did battle in large space ships.

Some cultures have what appears to be men in space suits.

Where do you think some artist got the idea of a helmet? Ever notice that the halo around the heads of saints looks like a glass dome helmet with lights emitting from it... A heads up display radiating golden light anyone?

Yep... all modern fiction is a rip off of our distant past... All of our love stories, rip offs of love stories which have been told and retold for ages now.

Ask any writer where they obtained their ideas and then have them break down their ideas, comparing them to others ideas already written and you can tract 99% of all ideas back to BC eras.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7706 posts)
Sedu:

As any good science fiction... or science geek knows. If you can go backwards in time, you are also going sideways in space thus creating new dimensions.

It isn't technically your time that you have gone backwards in, but rather you have gone to another time and place in which the changes to the time line which you remember are made different only by your actions.

While it is true that the more changes made by the first change can cause massive changes to a later point in time... "The butterfly effect." It's effect is actually going to be very minimal.

Short of warning the government of 9/11, nothing will stop the invasion of Afghanistan or the war on terror. Which if the dems retained more power, one couldn't possibly know if the events leading up to 9/11 would even take place.

Granted I would do everything possible to prevent said events... But without key detains from the new reality which is created... I couldn't actually provide the government details of the new 9/11 event and how our enemies might have adapted to the butter fly effects you so spoke of.

I would also provide my younger self with story Ideas and other which would allow him to make profit at a much younger age... Likely address the failures of the Hazelton area school district and expose a great many corrupt actions which lead to it... If not out right destroy CanDo as they and the rich land owners around hazleton have prevented good paying jobs from entering Hazleton.

VA... Don't worry about the time travel device. I have a klingon bird of prey, parked in orbit with its cloaking field activated and a remote for the transporter.... I'll fly around the sun at warp speed.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7706 posts)
The butterfly effect honey, the butterfly effect. For all your self professed sci fi geekhood you shoo as shit full of it!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(17093 posts)
VA:

If you send me back to 1979... I will be very upset with you for stripping me of all advance technology and then shake your hand for making me very rich. I woudl of course stop the democrats from their first assault weapons bill in the 1990s and thus our loosing seats.

Remember that 1979 predates the brady shooting... Stop the shooting, stop the bill, stop the bill, the democrats retain their seats and Bush jr never obtains the white house.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7706 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 179   End
TOPIC: Robert's Dream World