Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Robert's Dream World
TOPIC: Robert's Dream World
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   101 to 110 of 179   End
User Details are only visible to members.
15k is the bare minimum to have a home, health care (limited) and pay basic bills.

As a single individual without children, 35k a year allows you to buy a modest home, (100,000 to 250,000 as are most of the smallest homes in my town) provide meaningful medical and educate yourself for a better job.

Anything below 25k is trailer park pay... it is a go nowhere pay which doesn't give you the ability to have property to use as collateral against a loan so to obtain a college loan to obtain a masters in a field or other needs which you may find yourself needing to pay.

As for those who are claiming to have bought your first home at 20k a year... that might have worked in economically depressed areas 20 to 30 years ago... But this is 2013 not the 1980s.

Buying a home with a pay under 35k insures only one thing... No savings so to continue to pay down your debt while unemployed for any reason.... Which was part of the problem with the bubble we just suffered form.

Maybe you will want to look at what your generation built itself upon... look at those who weren't lucky enough to have succeeded and how they damaged the economy when they couldn't afford to pay back a loan and entered bankruptcy.

Don't worry, if you need a reminding of this lesson. Just wait for the college loan industry to go bust. Because you capitalist aren't paying we college educated workers enough to cover our debts from college and we can't escape them so we simply aren't able to repay them... or have assets to take from us to repay the debt with... One bubble is just as good as another.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7782 posts)
Keep using the word "conundrum" and I'll be nuts too! I love that word. :)

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
:) Chou! You drive me nuts. I want to hump your leg!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17266 posts)
Wait for it... wait for it... "Because I don't make 35k a year." There it is!! The woe-is-me statement found in almost every post by Robert. I bought my first house on less than 20K per year.

And I'm appalled Robert! You think I ever get mad over any of this stuff. I'm here to poke fun at the silliness and amuse myself (and hopefully) ohers.

And to Seduction's post: dou itashimashite

Username hidden
(467 posts)
Robert,

I mean this sincerely. This is a compliment - through and through.

I don't think you're a dumb guy. I really don't. I think there's a pretty good brain in there, but your ears are shut off.

The reason why so many of us spend so much time on you is that we tend to realize you're not dumb. Dumb people can't be helped. You're not dumb.

But, your behavior is dumb. We have tried - *really* tried - to reach to. Talk to you. Help you and guide you.

I wish you'd listen. I've said this to several people "I think I believe in you more than you do". I think you have potential, Robert. But you are your own worst enemy. You have no idea how close you are to being free of the cell walls you have set up around yourself.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20541 posts)
Out of curiosity, Robert.....

Where did you get this idea that "35k a year" is some kind of magic cutoff?

Did you estimate it yourself?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20541 posts)
chou:

I work on 3d modeling projects and write.... Because I don't make 35k a year.

When I need a break from writing, I come here to relax and amuse myself with the republican and conservative minded people here. You above all others are the easiest to bring to anger or at the least lead into a pack animal assault mentality.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7782 posts)
Robert = Domo arigato, mr. roboto!!!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17266 posts)
"Why on earth would I want a jeep? I might work in a mine using a jeep, but I do not like such vehicles... They waste fuel, they are extremely expensive to maintain and they generally aren't useful for my needs... Which aren't many. (basic transport from one city to another, from home to work and when I must haul cargo greater than 30 pounds or that I can carry 5 miles in my hands.)"

What do you do for fun, Robert? Do you ever have fun?

Username hidden
(467 posts)
He actually had the audacity to tell me that the only people that disagree and oppose him are Republicans, after I told him that the entire forum disagrees with him.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17266 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   101 to 110 of 179   End
TOPIC: Robert's Dream World