Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Robert's Dream World
TOPIC: Robert's Dream World
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 179   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You claim you make $13K per year.

You expect us to bail you out, even though you refuse to work harder or improve your skill set.

You are a child.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Top:

I haven't lifted myself up?

I am college educated. Paid for by advice to this nation. GI bill.

I self taught myself lightwave to try and add to my marketability.

All the while I have helped my sisters and parents whenever they had need. This didn't stop me from self improving.

So while I might have fallen under the weight I carried, one of my three sisters are now employed in her field. Another has graduated and because of her veterans status... She already has a job lined up... A door which while I was attending college was closed to me, because I never knew the door existed.

My youngest sister, and the one I provide the most aid to, continues her college education, unimpressed by lacking for transport.

I might have failed me, but I have never failed my family and to rise their standard of living through my sweat.

Do I ask for a return? No, that isn't what service to ones loved ones is about. Am I rewarded? I have a roof over my head, do I not? The protential to obtain the house if I do not rise from my fall... And I continue to prefect myself in the arts of computer graphic and writing.

So even if I miss the mark of being totally sucssessful, I have risen others and done all that I could to ensure their sucsess.

I have always been the prototype in the family. From My parents learning what was I stilling too much discipline, to discovering new career types and college mistakes.

I paved the way for my sisters to have a more balanced life, one which wasn't to become pascifist as my parents tried to make me until I came home bleeding from head to toe and the police said that was normal boys being boys stuff. (a 5v1 fight... By teenagers vs a 8 year old who had to claw his way out of a large thorn bush while he was laughed at.)

So maybe I won't rise myself up... But I lifted others as far as my arms may reach and your condemnations will never take that from me.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7779 posts)
Or Dr. Ruth.

Sorry Robert - a joke from my "generation"

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20517 posts)
dr phil is needed here:(

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6981 posts)
"Because unlike you I know what a man is and a man lifts more than just himself. A man lifts up those next to him at the same time"

But according to your own posts, you have failed to lift yourself up.

By your own criteria, you are not a man.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Just:

Save the man up boy slogans... Because unlike you I know what a man is and a man lifts more than just himself. A man lifts up those next to him at the same time. A leader lifts a community, and the wealthy are allowed their wealth because they claim to be leaders of industry by building businesses.

So far I have met few on these fourms that resemble men, mostly frightened children who scrambled ontop of others to get where you are... No more a man than an ameba is a thinking being.

You have a mind to think with, but use it only to think of yourself and how to maximize your wealth... Only thinking of yourself and not how to build people up. I have seen many of your kind before... They made threats against me as adults and when armed and my back turned they do nothing because they are small and alone.

Get this through your head. I don't care about wealth. I care about ensurin that my brothers and sisters needs are taken care of.

Who are my brothers and sisters? In the US, they are my countrymen.

What are their needs? Medical care, a wage which grows the economy, no matter how insenificant the job and the means to gain an education so that they can rise up to become leaders.

That is all I ask of the wealthy... It isn't much and if they were to share their wealth to this point... They willm find new wealth flowing up from the bottoms and the new found respect from the masses... Which is worth more than platinum. To say nothing of the fact the majority of the social welfare programs would become irrelevant and useless... So they wouldn't be defendable beyond for those who aren't able to work. (quadrapoligic, otherwise sick or mentally inform)

Sadly, you would rather yell and as your father abused you and your mother you think that is how you motivate... Your motivation was pain, it was hate... Your motivation wasn't the motivation of the thinking human and thus the building human... It was of the destroying human... The ape we once were.

Sorry, but you do not motivate, you only look funny from this side of the zoo and I am not the one trapped in the cage built of hate... I freed myself of that cage long ago when I learned the difference between a human being and a human ape.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7779 posts)
Roberto, Do you ever accept blame for any of your wrong decisions in life...or is it just easier to place blame on everyone else?

Man up boy!!! So what if you were not given proper direction when you were young...who the fuck has??? I grew up with an alcoholic father (who will soon be celebrating his 25th year sober...his choice also Roberto) who abused my mother...does that give me the excuse to follow in his foot steps, or stop me from following a better path in life? Hell no, I made my own choice to be the person I am...right or wrong, good or bad, I am who I am because of my decisions....NO ONE ELSE"S!!!

Time to grow up Dude, good jobs are not deserved, they are earned! Only YOU can drag yourself out of the shit hole that YOU put yourself in.

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
There are only two ways to get ahead Robert.

1) Work smart

2) Work hard

You apparently lack the capacity for the former and the desire for the latter.

Quit bitching about those of us who do both of the above when you won't.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Pandora:

Close enough... Now ask yourself this.

Why did I choose a bad career? Because I was never educated to pick a better one. All my parents knew was that we had to go to college... My school prepared anyone not amongst the top 5% for factory and labor work. (this why hazleton has a median house hold income of 31k... That is 2 adults at slightly better than minimum wage and one child earning the pay for the household.

This is not acceptable of the most advance, most powerful nation on earth. If those running this nation were employees of mine... I would fire them and then sue them theft as they didn't work.

The job of an employer is to build up a community... Not tear it down, not rape and pillage their own communities and or nation, but to improve the lives through work... Minimum wage improves nothing, it is minimual... It is reducing something to the lowest possible level allowed by the system... It is exploitative and anyone exploiting their countrymen aren't honorable people worthy of recogonition as a man... He'll, I'll sooner call this nations enemies men then businessmen not improving the lives if those in their community.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7779 posts)
La:

1) great for your son... I had no clue about programming... And no knowlege of where to find such information... My peers and I didnt have the Internet until we were already in jr high.

Coming from one high school drop out (mother) and my father who did the best he could with being raised by parents who thought jobs opened with military service (his grandparents)... I was left to fend for myself...

The private school simply put b's and c's on my report cards until the4th grade when my parents finally were forced to realize I wasn't learning anything. (still have those records in a file someplaces)...

The public school system did what was possible to get me caught up with my peers by the 12th grade... But made no attempts to help with career choices as they groomed anyone on an IEP program for factory and labor work.

Despite this, I have self taught myself 3d modeling, written 2 books and am working on a third. I have taken care of ageing parents and aided my sisters in attending college. Tried and failed at my own career, and then took on writing... While I continue to try and prefect my graphic skills.

Oh and by 17... I was paying the heating bill for 2-3 mouths out of a year, because my parents couldn't.

2) My recruiter wanted to fill slots... Nothing else. Again, my parents were useless when it came to careers or education.... My sisters and I were teaching our mother by the time I was in the 6th grade and my sisters the 4th.

So despite all of this... I still manage to not take a penny from the government... Not one penny. No unemployment, no disability, no food stamps, nothing.

So yes I work hard, I work hard because you employers don't. You do not pay enough for even the lowest standards of living in the US and the rest of you who aren't employers are trapped in Stockholm syndrum to the boot that kicks you, eating spoiled scraps they hand you instead of demanding that they do if not more than, then to at the least do their fair share.

Yes, medical is life. Yes, all jobs must start providing upward mobility or edication benefits to provide upwards mobility or I demand of the government to rip it from the wealthy because you were given 8 plus years of tax breaks to make jobs and you didnt.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7779 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 179   End
TOPIC: Robert's Dream World