Record short experiences : Swingers Discussion 46090
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumRecord short experiences
TOPIC: Record short experiences
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Poly said literally. You know what that means......

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Cause you live 1500 miles from us, Carrie, that's why ; )

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Yea, it was pretty disappointing. They are such a great couple out of bed. Why is it so hard to find a great couple both in and out of bed?! :(

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17915 posts)
Carrie, I would have been dressed and out the door. As with our experience, I was dressed in two minutes and while I didn't stand and tap my foot, John knew he was done and we were leaving. Sounds to me like they were there so the wife could have a good time....I wonder what goes on in the minds of these flakes that they think the OTHER wife wouldn't like to have a good time too?!

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
My shortest experience was with a guy that was also very short in the other department. I don't think it could have been longer than 3 inches. I also don't think it lasted for more than 5 minutes. We were having sex, all the sudden he stops and goes sits down in a chair. He never said anything to me. I don't even know if he came or what happened. I spent the rest of the time watching hubby with the guy's wife and another couple.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17915 posts)
We had one that qualifies, I think. We met a couple we were both very attracted to...we get a hotel room with two beds....we are on the beds with the respective spouses, and the hubby starts to dry-hump me, like a 14 year old. He climaxes, and is done for the night in about 2 minutes (and TELLS me this). I waited for John to finish, initially (there would have been more on his part if I'd not said anything), said, we're outta here.

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Record short experiences? Well, Mrs. Valovers was once with a guy who only had 3", and that was erect!

Oh, that's not what you meant.

OK, how about the time we were at a party and just getting started playing when the host's alarm system suddenly went off and woke up the neighborhood! You never saw such a mad scramble of naked people trying to get their clothes on before the police arrived!

Our host stepped out onto the front porch and intercepted the police before they came inside, but you might say the mood was destroyed and not many started playing again that night!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Wow, Bacchus is already tucked in for the night while I'm still doing dishes. I need to double check with him. I don't think we've ever had any that short unless it was a didn't even come close to taking a meeting more private. But we've had many sixty second wonders with each other.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Great topic, Poly! We could write a book on this. Funny how many couples you may think you are compatable with until you all are naked.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12107 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Record short experiences