Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Recipe Sharing
TOPIC: Recipe_Sharing
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 43  Next »
61 to 70 of 423
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks, Sed.

IB and PG, you're too funny!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11179 posts)
I would like to bring a dish or two to share that compliments the seafood. Does anyone have a suggestion? ------------------ I've never been called a dish, but if you bring me along, I'll tell them how great the seafood is! (or rather, was!)

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Scandle, garlic aioli is awesome for any seafood dish. Corn on the cob? Herb rice with a lime drizzle Green salad, something like arugula with cucumbers, thinly sliced red onions, a drizzle of EVOO and a squeeze of lemon.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
haven't a clue but can I come for dinner?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21058 posts)
We are going to be spending Thanksgiving with my parents. Since my father doesn't like turkey, the meat courses will include lobster tails, bacon-wrapped scallops, and shrimp cocktail. I would like to bring a dish or two to share that compliments the seafood. Does anyone have a suggestion?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11179 posts)
lol that is how I cook too cjf.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21058 posts)
Went to my grandma's tonight, so she could teach me how to make he her chicken and dumplings. Can't share it, because all she said was, "oh just a little of this and a little of that.". Grandma, I need measurements!

Username hidden
(795 posts)
It's delish! try it and you'll thank me later :)

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
SED - Thanks, that sounds good too! I'm not sure of the cooked Vs fresh cranberry sauce. Guess I better try a cooked version this year to compare?

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
:)

Thank you. It's very good, I like mine a bit on the less sweet side, so I use less sugar, you might want to increase the sugar by a 1/4c if you like your sauce sweet.

It's always a smashing success as turkey sauce on Thanksgiving.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 43  Next »
61 to 70 of 423
TOPIC: Recipe Sharing
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.