Recipe Sharing : Swingers Discussion 1522681061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumRecipe Sharing
TOPIC: Recipe Sharing
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 398   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Cinci - thanks, it certainly is! CJ - I missed the question in your last post - a pinch/dash of allspice does not add any sweetness. (IMHO).

Yes Cincy - the Up high is another way to slow down the volume so it makes nice ribbons, not big globs or floating omelets (been there, done that!).

Interesting on the Oil addition, I would guess that also helps to keep it from globbing up?

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Cranberry Sauce - HATE that canned roll jelly stuff!

I was the resident "grinder" each thanksgiving at our house growing up(6 kids, mom/dad, grand/gramp, cousins, uncles/aunts). Mom had the old fashioned grinder you'd clamp to the table - I'd grind up so much of relish, but loved it! If I recall, Frozen cranberries, apples, oranges (some with rind on) and some sugar, chill for a few days in advance of the big day!

PG - I like the sounds of adding some bourbon or other alcohol - perhaps some Myers rum!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Cj- itsbeen's recipe looks good. Try whisking your eggs with just a touch of olive or veg oil immediately before pouring into the rolling boil. And pour from up high. When Mr. Cincy was very sick a few years ago egg drop soup was one of the very few things he could eat. I made a lot of it.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4044 posts)
Nobody should ever feel bad about declining certain things on the menu.

Mrs. VA's father's family is Lebanese. They hold HUGE family cookouts. While some of the food is very good, some I do not like at all, and I don't really like hummus much.

Saying you don't like hummus at a Lebanese family gathering is tantamount to firing 50 rounds out of an AK-47 into the air. It just about starts a riot.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20209 posts)
Trooper: There is nothing wrong with passing on the gravy! Jeez I hate people who make you feel guilty about food. I remember when I was getting ready for competition, that was the biggest thing. Letting people know what I would and would not eat. Dining should be pleasure; not bondage!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3585 posts)
can't stand it, if I have to eat it because we are somewhere and I'm trying to be polite its all I can do not to gag.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Gravy is an important part of my diet.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20209 posts)
I had to make gravy for the first time last year. None of my side of the family eat it but my husband and his adult kids like it. I also have to have canned cranberry sauce for them while I make cranberry/pomegranate relish with bourbon. Although hubby did admit that he liked that.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I forgot to say if you want the top of the pan stuffing crispy, remove the foil and bake to your desired crispness. I also will be making slamming collard greens and I don't use pork...no offense to those who do....I use smoked turkey! Everybody loves them. My baked macaroni and cheese is also a hit. I doubt any black family has Thanksgiving dinner w/o baked macaroni and cheese....I have potatoes to make mashed if anyone wants but we're not usually mashed potato folks. I make my own gravy.....listen...fuck it....everybody come over...LMAO!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3585 posts)
my mamma would kill me if I made anything other then the ciabatta bread/italian sausage stuffing. I personally do not like stuffing at all so whatever the family (meaning mamma) wants is what I make.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 398   End
TOPIC: Recipe Sharing