Recipe Sharing : Swingers Discussion 15226810391
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumRecipe Sharing
TOPIC: Recipe Sharing
GoTo Page: Less ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Start   391 to 398 of 398 
User Details are only visible to members.
Do you want to grill or do inside?

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Oh boy, I love this but it's not easy since I seldom work under strict recipes. Especially not for my home cooking. Then there's the adapting for 4 to hundreds I have to do. But I'll do my best to share. This marinade got excellent reviews for chiken, filet and veggie skewers at an event this past weekend. 2 cups soy sauce 1 cup rice wine vinegar 1/2 cup sesame oil 3/4 cup sugar 4 tbsp chooped fresh lemon grass 4 tbsp finely diced fresh ginger root (half the amount if using dried for the above 2 ingredients) 1 tbsp crushed chili peppers

Bring all ingredients to boil and then simmer 5 minutes to merge flavors. Cool to room temperature and pour over cubed meat. Marinade overnight or at least 8 hours. Soak skewers in water to prevent burning on grill. Drain meats and return marinade to pot and boil medium to reduce and sterilize 30 minutes. While reducing marinade, skewer veggies and meats. Grill at a medium high temperture ensuring chicken is fully cooked frequently brushing marinade over all skewers.

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
I do that with coffee too , I put some out to melt when I know I am going to make a chocolate cake!! There used to be a thread where you listed what you have on hand and people gave you meal ideas.... it was a good thread !!! I am in that frame of mind today, have ingred. but no ideas!! LOL

Myerstown PA

Username hidden
(4985 posts)
hey all you hot milfs out there!!!!! as the weather gets as hot as you!!! We have found a nice way too stay cool,, with your leftover coffee(from a daily pot perhaps)try making ice cubes with the leftovers. then if you would like to have some iced coffe , just add the cubes to your coffee and as they melt they wont water down your java!!! The Horny's

Mullica Hill NJ

Username hidden
(2058 posts)
I just got some fresh peaches yesterday Gwen, thanks for sharing! Sounds good!

K

Oklahoma City OK

Username hidden
(389 posts)
Peach Cobbler

1/2 cup butter, melted 1 cup flour 1 cup sugar 1 pinch salt 2 teaspoons baking powder 3/4 cup milk 3 cups peaches, peeled and sliced

Mix flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and milk into a batter. Pour melted butter into 8x8 glass pan, pour batter over the butter and add 3 cups of sliced peaches (fresh or frozen). Bake 45 minutes to 1 hour, until center is browned, in 350 degree oven. Serve hot, topped with whipped cream or ice cream if desired.

NOTES : For best results, use fresh peaches.

Visalia CA

Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Best Spinach Dip Ever

2 cups Knudsenā€™s sour cream 1 cup Best Foods mayonnaise (Hellmann's on East coast) 1 envelope Knorr brand Leek soup mix, dry 1 box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well (squeeze it dry) 4 green onions, chopped 1 can sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped

Mix all ingredients well. Chill at least 30 minutes before serving.

Serve it in a bread bowl. To make the bread bowl, cut the top fourth of a shepherd loaf off horizontally. Remove the bread from the center to form a "bowl". Pour spinach dip into the bowl and serve with the bread you just removed and with your favorite crackers and/or veggies.

(I've had soooo many people tell me this is the best spinach dip they've ever had, hence the name.)

Visalia CA

Username hidden
(4185 posts)
There seems to be a lot of really good cooks on this site. I am hoping you would like to share some of your favorite recipes, tips, etc.

Bon appetite!

"Find something you're passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it." Julia Child

"Great food is like great sex. The more you have the more you want." Gael Greene

Visalia CA

Username hidden
(4185 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Start   391 to 398 of 398 
TOPIC: Recipe Sharing