Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Recipe Sharing
TOPIC: Recipe Sharing
GoTo Page: Less ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Start   371 to 380 of 417   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Your more then welcome and my offer stands!!

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Thank you for that comment Trish ! You are a sweet person. I am always glad to help whenever I can :)

I love recipes. More so, recipes that taste good! It is so disappointing trying a recipe that taste like garbage. Not all cookbooks have tasty recipes . Post away LW! I am copying and pasting!

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Lw that sounds amazing, my daughter and her b/f will be here tomorrow for dinner I am going to try it on them !!! Thanks so so much !!

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
I'd love it if you made it here sometime Creamy. Let's see, something with ground turkey... How about a meatball stroganoff? I'll create it lower fat for you. I'm going to be making it up based on several other ways I make stroganoff as I type, so hopefully I won't goof too much. MEATBALLS 1 lb ground turkey or chicken 1 egg (you can just use the white but it won't bind as well) 1 tbs herbs de'provence 1 tsp garlic powder 1 tsp salt 1/2 tsp white pepper Mix all ingredients together and then form into 1& 1/2 inch balls. Bake on parchment papper covered tray in 350 oven for 10 minutes.

SAUCE 1/2 medium onion diced 2 cloves garlic minced 1/2 lb button mushrooms 3 tbsp olive oil 1/4 c dry white wine 1 c low sodium chicken or turkey gravy or stock with 1tsp cornstarch stirred into stock prior to cooking 1 tbs each fresh minced thyme, marjorum, parsley and sage (1/2 that if using dried) 1 C low fat sour cream salt and pepper to taste Saute onions, garlic and mushrooms in olive oil. Do not drain. Mushrooms will absorb oil and any liqued left is likely a nice juice. Deglaze pan with wine. Add all other ingredients except sour cream. Simmer to merge ingredients and until thickened if using stock. Add meatballs and stir gently. Simmer 10 minutes. Gently stir in sour cream and simmer five minutes more to merge flavors.

Serve over or to side of brown rice or whole wheat, no yolk medium noodles. Serves 4 main course. Or serves 12 as appetizer served on multi-grain toast points or on toothpicks.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
LW, I have never met She and family but She has helped me with tons of info last time Gary was in the hospital and she still gets stupid questions from me from time to time !!LOL She has been a big help in calming some fears I have had and I would love to help out if I am able.

Just as I am hoping next time I get to go to my folks I am able to take 2 or 3 extra days and come meet you and yours!!!

I am looking for something else to make with ground chicken/turkey that is not too spicy... I have made meatloaf and burgers, and spag sauce...any ideas??( Nothing with chick peas just don't like them for some reason )....thanks in advance!

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Creamy, you are such a sweetie. That's pretty impressive that you would travel two hours to help She. Muah.

Now I need to start the thread I told She I would about special events.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
She... your only 2 hrs away from me if you need a server/prep help let me know!!!I would gladly come help out!!

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
She, you are an amazing woman. The cake too...wow. I am duly impressed, seriously.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7601 posts)
A week? Sweet!

See I would have just doubled, tripled, what have you, on everything in that recipe . That could be why half of my recipes come out like crap. It is making sense now No one ever told me that.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Sorry, that recipe is for six. I have a computer program I can assist you with. It's called "The Book of Yields". Once I've imputed recipes, I can change number of servings and it will adjust everything and then give me a full order/shopping list based on one selection or a whole menu. Of course you'd have to exchange personal email addresses with me to make that feasible. It's handy in that not all ingredients are increased proportionately. For instance if you took the recipe I just gave you and made it for 90, you wouldn't increase the butter, flour and sauce ingredients by the same amount as the chicken breast. Since you have that kitchen and serving equipment available, that certainly makes it easier. But I'll still encourage yo uto do anything possible farther in advance than 2 days. I can give you guidance on shelf life there too. If you can hire a server that also has any sort of prep/line experience that could be tear sheeted the final heat and set up that would be great. Fondant seals the cake in. If you have refrigeration space to spare, do the cake as much as a week in advance, it will stay fresh.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Start   371 to 380 of 417   End
TOPIC: Recipe Sharing