Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Recipe Sharing
TOPIC: Recipe Sharing
GoTo Page: Less ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Start   361 to 370 of 417   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey Trish, I've been crazy busy with work and time to come in here terribly limited. I'd emailing my cell phone number. Call me and I'll give yo uthe pointers and such I promised. Hugs!

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
As most of you know I am having the folks, and family here for a evening picnic next Sat ( 24th, starting @ 4:30 pm )... I am making mac. salad in which I will use mayo ( and keep it cold all day by using frozen bowls, and keep it in an iced down baby pool in small sized bowls that can be switched throughout the evening) I also want to make a potato salad but am looking for one without mayo. Anyone have any ideas??? My email is...trish_pelly2000 on yahoo so please send there or here!!

Thanks so much in advance!! Also and good ideas for easy deserts welcome!! I have been asked by all the kids to make peanut butter cup brownies so that maybe getting done today since they are not here to steal them !! They freeze great!!

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
LW,

You are a peach dear, take your time.

Sac

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Hi friend, sorry for the delay. I'll get it posted shortly, crazy work week last week. Especially because I had to leave things perfectly ready for staff to handle so I could go to TN for the weekend.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
LW,

A medium heat range would be best, nothing to hot please. I am open to your suggestions here dear.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Sac, what kind of sauce do you like to serve with them? I'll be happy to write up something that will complement. Or do you want me to make a couple suggestions based on the meat seasoning and sauce? No matter what degree of heat you like, one of the big secrets is creating layers of flavor by using multiple varieties of chilis.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
LW...

I make a decent Tamale overall, but feel that my seasoned meat(usually chicken) is lacking in the flavor department. I am looking to try something different for a change, possibly a Chili Verde/Colorado recipe. I have scanned the net for a wonderful recipe, but I am unable to discern the difference between mediocrity and excellent by reading a recipe alone without trying it out. I would rather avoid the time and trial of random selection. I ask if you would have a recipe to share in hopes of taking my Tamale to the next level.

Thanks in advance for any and all consideration.

Sac

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
What is liquid smoke? I have never heard of it.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
She, here's the green beans recipe. 4 cups fresh green beans, washed and snapped to whatever size you prefer or left whole. 1 stick plus 2 tbs unsalted butter 1/2 cup brown sugar 1/4 cup soy sauce 1 tsp liquid smoke salt and white pepper to taste

Steam beans for 6 minutes and then plunge into cold water to stop cooking process and crisp. While beans are steaming, melt 1 stick butter, add sugar till dissolved and it begins to caramelize then slowly add soy sauce whisking to not break the caramel. Reduce to a syrup consistancy whisking lightly over low heat. Drain and dry beans. Melt additional 2 tbs but in pan, add beans and liqued smoke. Saute on medium high 2 minutes. Toss in glaze. Serves 6. If you are going to multiple this recipe for 90 multiply the green beans by 15 and all other ingredients by 11.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
LW thank you thank you !! the meatballs were a hit and they have been added to the menu for my folks visit!!!Thanks so so much!! HUGS!!!

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Start   361 to 370 of 417   End
TOPIC: Recipe Sharing