Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Recipe Sharing
TOPIC: Recipe_Sharing
« Prev  1 ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  ... 43  Next »
361 to 370 of 423
User Details are only visible to members.
zucchini bread.....................

3 c flour 1 tsp salt 1 tsp baking soda 1 tsp baking powder 3 tsp ground cinnamon 3 eggs 1 c vegetable oil 2 1/4 c sugar 3 tsp vanilla extract 2 c zucchini, grated Optional: 1 c chopped walnuts

Preheat oven to 325 deg and grease/flour two bread pans. Sift flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon together in a bowl. Beat eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar in a separate bowl. Add sifted ingredients to wet mixture and beat well until combined. Stir in zucchini (and nuts if using). Pour into baking pans.

Bake 40 to 60 minutes. Cool in pans for 20 minutes and then remove bread from pans to completely cool.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Jell-O Punch

Ingredients:

1 lg. Pkg. Lemon Jell-O 1 sm. pkg. Lime Jell-O 3 cups hot water 2 quarts cold water 3 cups sugar ¾ cup real lemon juice 1 lg. can pineapple juice

Directions:

First put Jell-O and sugar in a large bowl. Add hot water and stir until it is well dissolved. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir together. Pour mixture into small to medium size bowls and freeze.

When you get ready to make the punch, put the solid block mixture into a bowl; chop or shave it and add ginger ale or 7 up to consistency desired.

This is one of those punches that can be out front and the kids love it (and tastes GREAT with several different kinds of alcohol... kept in the back...for the adults)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Stuffed Pork Loin By Keith Graham

Ingredients :

3 lb. Pork Loin 2 cups Shredded Provolone Cheese 2 lb. Asparagus 1 cup Baby Portabella Mushrooms Garlic Salt Fresh Ground Black Pepper Butcher’s Twine

Directions : Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butterfly the Pork Loin (but don’t cut it all the way through. Leave it connected) and then, using a meat mallet, pound it out fairly flat. Once the Pork Loin is pounded out, lightly season with the Garlic Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper. Let it sit while you prepare the rest. Wash the Asparagus and Baby Portabella Mushrooms. Take a stalk of Asparagus, holding at end and tip, and gently begin to bend it in half. The Asparagus stalk with snap where it begins to get “woody”. You keep the tip portion and discard the rest. Continue until all of the Asparagus has been snapped. Remove the stems from the Baby Portabella Mushrooms and slice the caps about the thickness of a nickel. Now to begin stuffing the Pork Loin. Spread the Shredded Provolone Cheese over the entire Pork Loin. Don’t use it all on the first covering. Next, put a layer of the sliced Mushrooms, then a layer of Asparagus. Repeat until your ingredients have all been used up. Start at one edge of the Pork Loin and begin rolling it up. Once you have it rolled completely, use the Butcher’s Twine to tie it closed. Use a piece of twine every 2 inches to be sure that it stays closed and the stuffing doesn’t come out during cooking. Season the outside of the Pork Loin, just the top, and put it in a pan sprayed with Pam. Then put it in your preheated oven and bake for 1 ½ hours. Be sure to check often to prevent it from burning. You want it a nice golden color on top. Use a meat thermometer if you have any question about it being done. Pork needs to be completely done.

Flint TX
Username hidden
(12 posts)
“Caught In A Blizzard” Potato Soup By Christene Graham

*Note : Please keep in mind when preparing this recipe that it was designed to fill a 6 quart Crock Pot to the top!

Ingredients :

2 lbs. Bacon 5 lbs. Potatoes 1 Medium Size Onion 5 Medium Sized Celery Stalks 2 Dozen Baby Carrots Garlic Salt Fresh Ground Black Pepper Water Vitamin D Milk (Could also use Half & Half)

Directions :

Cut the Bacon into pieces just slightly smaller than bite size. Brown well in a skillet. (I usually cook it just as I would for breakfast only cut into pieces). Once it’s cooked completely, drain all the grease and pat the Bacon dry. While the Bacon is cooking, peel and cut the Potatoes into bite size pieces. Thinly slice the Celery stalks and the Baby Carrots. Put the Potatoes, Celery, and Baby Carrots into a pot. Add Garlic Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper to suit your tastes. Add just enough water so that the level is just *below* the top of the Potatoes. Give it just enough heat so that the Potatoes simmer well but never reach a full boil. You will want the Potatoes *almost* done, but not completely. When they are *almost* done, remove them from the burner. *DO NOT DRAIN THE WATER*. Allow the Potatoes to cool for about 15 minutes. Once the Potatoes have cooled, pour them (and the water) into your Crock Pot. Add your cooked Bacon. And then add your Vitamin D Milk or Half & Half. (Keep in mind that if using Half & Half, your soup will be very rich) Add enough Milk so that the level of the soup will be just below the top of the Crock Pot. Once everything is in the Crock Pot, turn it on to *WARM*. Any temp higher than warm will end up scalding the milk in the soup. Allow the soup to cook on warm for at least 2 hours. The longer it cooks, the better your flavors will be. Don’t forget to stir it every once in a while.

Flint TX
Username hidden
(12 posts)
LW..got and replied thanks !!! Kisses!!

The german sounds good ...wrote it down to try sometime.. will let you know if I make it for the picnic!

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Have you ever tried Hot German Potato Salad? No mayonnaise... one of my favorites.

4 med. potatoes ? 6 bacon strips ? 2 tbsp. flour ? 1/4 c. sugar ? 1 1/2 tsp. salt ? 1/2 tsp. celery seed ? 1/8 tsp. pepper ? 1 c. water ? 1/2 c. vinegar

Wash and pierce potatoes. Microwave on high for 8-12 minutes, until tender. Peel and cut in 1/2 inch slices. In 2-quart casserole cut bacon in small pieces. Cover, microwave on high about 5 minutes until crisp. Drain on paper towel; set aside.

Stir flour, sugar, seasonings into bacon fat until smooth. Microwave on high 1-2 minutes until bubbly. Add water, vinegar to flour mixture. Microwave on high 3-5 minutes until mixture boils and thickens.

Remove from oven and stir until smooth. Add potatoes and bacon; stir gently so potatoes hold their shape. Cover casserole and let stand until ready to serve.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Hey Trish, I've been crazy busy with work and time to come in here terribly limited. I'd emailing my cell phone number. Call me and I'll give yo uthe pointers and such I promised. Hugs!

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12566 posts)
As most of you know I am having the folks, and family here for a evening picnic next Sat ( 24th, starting @ 4:30 pm )... I am making mac. salad in which I will use mayo ( and keep it cold all day by using frozen bowls, and keep it in an iced down baby pool in small sized bowls that can be switched throughout the evening) I also want to make a potato salad but am looking for one without mayo. Anyone have any ideas??? My email is...trish_pelly2000 on yahoo so please send there or here!!

Thanks so much in advance!! Also and good ideas for easy deserts welcome!! I have been asked by all the kids to make peanut butter cup brownies so that maybe getting done today since they are not here to steal them !! They freeze great!!

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
LW,

You are a peach dear, take your time.

Sac

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
Hi friend, sorry for the delay. I'll get it posted shortly, crazy work week last week. Especially because I had to leave things perfectly ready for staff to handle so I could go to TN for the weekend.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12566 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  ... 43  Next »
361 to 370 of 423
TOPIC: Recipe Sharing
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.