Recipe Sharing : Swingers Discussion 1522681031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumRecipe Sharing
TOPIC: Recipe Sharing
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 398   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Crap, now I will have to post all my favorite recipes in here. I don't know if I should include my butter toffee crunch, cheese chowder, or just my hummus recipe.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Damn! Y'all beat me to finding this thread!

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9984 posts)
Yay!

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17610 posts)
Just in case some hummus recipes are looking for a home.

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3776 posts)
Lobster Bisque has always been an important part of our Thanksgiving feast. This recipe will yield four servings but since we're having 19 for dinner I increased the quantities accordingly. This has been a favorite of Mr. C's since we've met so I always make enough so that there are leftovers for him to enjoy.

Ingredients: 1/2 c. diced carrots 1/2 sm. onion 1/4 lb. uncooked lobster meat 1/2 cup of your favorite butter 1 tbsp. dry sherry 1/4 cup of dry white wine 1/4 cup of chicken broth 1/2 tbsp. tomato paste 1 bay leaf 1 tbsp. minced parsley A pinch of thyme 4 tbsp. flour 2 cups scalded milk 2 tbsp. heavy cream

Directions: Step 1 - Mince the carrots and onion in a food processor. Mince the lobster meat.

Step 2 - Melt half the butter in a pot and saute the carrots and onions for 3 minutes. Add the lobster meat.

Step 3 - Heat and ignite the sherry and pour it over the mixture.

Step 4 - Add the wine, chicken broth, tomato paste, bay leaf, parsley and thyme and simmer for 15 minutes.

Step 5 - Melt the rest of the butter in a saucepan and stir in the flour to make a roux. Cook it for a few minutes and then add the hot milk, beating vigorously with a wire whisk.

Step 6 - Pour this into the lobster pot and simmer very slowly for 12 minutes.

Step 7 - Add the cream and correct the seasoning.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Center Valley PA

Username hidden
(8837 posts)
Thanks, Sed.

IB and PG, you're too funny!

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
I would like to bring a dish or two to share that compliments the seafood. Does anyone have a suggestion? ------------------ I've never been called a dish, but if you bring me along, I'll tell them how great the seafood is! (or rather, was!)

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Scandle, garlic aioli is awesome for any seafood dish. Corn on the cob? Herb rice with a lime drizzle Green salad, something like arugula with cucumbers, thinly sliced red onions, a drizzle of EVOO and a squeeze of lemon.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
haven't a clue but can I come for dinner?

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17026 posts)
We are going to be spending Thanksgiving with my parents. Since my father doesn't like turkey, the meat courses will include lobster tails, bacon-wrapped scallops, and shrimp cocktail. I would like to bring a dish or two to share that compliments the seafood. Does anyone have a suggestion?

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 398   End
TOPIC: Recipe Sharing