Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Recipe Sharing
TOPIC: Recipe Sharing
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 398   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I did have a taste for some osetra caviar and creme fraiche and bellinis for all the reasons you stated....my spelling of these items may be wrong but I just got back from the pool and I think my brain fried.....,LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3971 posts)
Trooper is all about food, he loves it all kinds. Me? Not so much. I am more of an eat to live then a live to eat sort of girl. Except I really want to go back to the Down One and eat more of those Gorgonzola stuffed dates wrapped in bacon. They are pretty much an orgasm for your mouth.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17875 posts)
I am with you Trooper. That means we have experienced so much.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3971 posts)
That sounds good Scandle!

I'm in a cooking rut. Actually I'm in a food rut. I'm not liking food these days, hardly anything sounds good to me.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17875 posts)
I made this amazing dish last night. It comes from Cuisine magazine and was relatively easy.

PROSCIUTTO-WRAPPED CHICKEN with sage pesto Cuisine Magazine, No. 99

Makes 4 servings

For the pesto, puree 1 cup packed fresh baby spinach 1/3 cup packed fresh sage leaves 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil 2 Tbsp. toasted pine nuts 2 cloves garlic (or more), minced 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice Salt and black pepper to taste

For the chicken, spread 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast fillets (4-5 oz. each) 8 slices prosciutto (about 3 oz.) OR very thin smoked ham slices

Preheat oven to 400 degrees

For the pesto, puree spinach, sage, Parmesan, oil, pine nuts, garlic and lemon juice in a food processor; season with salt and pepper.

For the chicken, spread 2 Tbsp. pesto on one side of each chicken fillet, then fold each in half lengthwise (taco-style, with pesto on the inside). Roll two slices prosciutto around each fillet and secure with toothpicks.

Arrange fillets in a baking dish; roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers 165 degrees, about 20 – 25 minutes.

Per serving: 402 cal; 26g total fat (6g sat); 105 mg chol; 1052 mg sodium; 3g carb; 0g fiber; 37g protein

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9269 posts)
I'm not famiiar with harissa, but I'm heavy on the garlic and cayenne with mine, but still manage to keep it from being "3 alarm fire" range.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
I add Harissa @ lots of garlic to my hummus.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17243 posts)
HUMMUS

{I make this pretty quickly in my Ninja} 1-16 oz can chickpeas/garbanzo beans SAVE 1/4 C. juice from the can 3-5 Tbs. lemon juice {to taste} 1 1/2 Tbs tahini {ground sesame seeds} 2 cloves garlic, crushed 1/2 tsp. salt 2 Tbs. olive oil

blend til smooth put into a bowl and make a small "well" and put 1-2 Tbs olive oil n the "well" I add a dash {or two} cayenne pepper for some "punch" the black bean version is the same, simply substitute the type of beans

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
Your breakfast potatoes became a small buttery problem for me. I made them, ate them and immediately wanted more of them. I had forgotten about them until now. Drat!

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4063 posts)
Hey I have a couple already in here. I see them down there :P

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20512 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 398   End
TOPIC: Recipe Sharing