Recipe Sharing : Swingers Discussion 1522681011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumRecipe Sharing
TOPIC: Recipe Sharing
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 398   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi, I'm Seduction and I'm a foodie. I'm also a food snob. Well, I'm a snob all around :)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Sorry, I was actually joking, but i couldn't resist.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
No, actually, she didn't! She wandered off to scrounge elsewhere while the rest of us enjoyed what was available.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8746 posts)
{blink blink} but, did she get her hamburguesa?

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
VA, your post reminded me of another American student who was in my college program in Spain. Despite having the opportunity to try wonderfully interesting and diverse foods while overseas, she would eat nothing but hamburgers. She even asked for "una hamburguesa" at a nice restaurant in one of the quaint cities we visited, appalling both the restaurant owner and all of the students traveling with her. Ay, caramba!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8746 posts)
We talked about this some in another thread... what makes one a "foodie"? I mean, I love food. But I am not a food snob either. I can appreciate an expensive bistro as much as I can a Big Mac for what it is.

I was routinely embarrassed when I began traveling for academic and professional meetings and didn't know what any of these things were. Rice pilaf? You mean there's rice beside the -a-Roni and Uncle Ben's variety? Potatoes come in red too? There are spices besides salt and pepper?

Not everything has to have raw onions all over it?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18831 posts)
Oh I won't say I don't enjoy food. But I really don't think about it that much and can forget to eat for long periods of time, specially if I've been drinking chocolate milk. I'd usually rather have that then food. But then there are things like Gorgonzola stuffed dates wrapped in bacon OMG they are something that make me want to go back to the bar we ate them at just for more. Although I'm going to make them myself this weekend I think.

I do like to plan big family meals, and actually do like to cook. So its odd that I'm not more of a foodie.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17550 posts)
I've always loved food, and it's usually highly-caloric probably not-so-good-for-me stuff, but then I have to remember to not go over-board and it's ok once in a while, as long as I'm mostly eating healthier things. There's only so much celery a girl can eat and still be happy!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
I am with you VA. I feel the exact same way. I am embracing my body doing yoga and some light weight training and let the chips fall where they may. We're not talking about letting yourself go in the traditional sense but I am enjoying my life.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2533 posts)
"I am more of an eat to live then a live to eat sort of girl."

I know people like this, and I don't know if it's a blessing or a curse. I enjoy good food. I mean, I *really* enjoy it. I think food is one of life's great joys (like music, sex, laughter etc) and I feel a little sorry for people who either can't or choose not to enjoy it the same way - it's like culinary asexuality.

That said, the love of food also leads to a bit of a battle to keep my waistline in check.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18831 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 398   End
TOPIC: Recipe Sharing