Recipe Sharing : Swingers Discussion 15226810101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumRecipe Sharing
TOPIC: Recipe Sharing
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 398   End
User Details are only visible to members.
cj, the recipe sounds good but carb heavy. Have you ever tried it with spaghetti squash? I used the vegetable in place of regular spaghetti when I made a primavera dish, and it was great!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8810 posts)
I love this, quick and easy.

Bacon spaghetti.

1 pkg your favorite spaghetti noodles 1 pkg bacon 4 ripe tomatoes 1/3 to 1/2 cup chicken stock Basil

Cut the bacon into 1/2 inch bits and cook in a large skillet, drain off oil. Dice tomatoes and add to the skillet with the bacon. Pour in the stock and add the basil. I usually just use the dried kind, works fine. Turn the heat down and let simmer for about ten minutes. Meanwhile, have your noodles cooking. Drain and add to the skillet with the bacon stuff. Serve with French bread and a salad. Delicious.

Username hidden
(796 posts)
V made empanados (?) last night. They were so yummy. They had meat, green olives, raisins, potatoes... so good*

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(962 posts)
Mini Smores

crush graham crackers, little sugar and tablespoon melted better

Add spoonful cracker mix to bottom of cupcake paper, bake in over 350 3 -5 minutes till alittle bubbly. Cut large marshmellow in half, add choc square and nuke for 15 seconds. I also added a fresh strawberry to some. They are delicious, look great and the kids love them*

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7752 posts)
thanks scandle, sounds yummy!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2041 posts)
Creamy, my favorite oatmeal cookie recipe is a variation of the one on the Quaker oatmeal box lid. I substitute whole wheat flour for up to half of the white flour, then follow the rest of the recipe - but substituting craisins (dried cranberries) for raisins.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8810 posts)
Thanks, Kitten!

Crustless Zucchini, Onion and Tomato Quiche A vegetable quiche. SERVES 8 • • 2 cups zucchini, sliced thin • 1 medium onion, thinly sliced • 2 tablespoons olive oil + 1 Tb butter • 4 sun-dried tomato halves, reconstituted and diced • 1/2 teaspoon pepper • 1/2 teaspoon oregano • 1/2 cup Monterey jack or mozzarella cheese, shredded • 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded • 3 eggs, beaten • 1 cup milk Directions 1. Sauté onion on low – medium heat in olive oil and butter until browned. Add zucchini and cook until soft. 2. Butter a pie plate, put zucchini mixture in plate and then arrange diced sun-dried tomato on top of zucchini. 3. Add pepper and oregano, and then top with shredded cheese. 4. Combine eggs and milk; pour on top. 5. Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes or until set.

Options: To reduce liquid in the dish, add a little tapioca to the mix before baking. To spice it up, add ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8810 posts)
here it is!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2041 posts)
Hiya Creamy! Don't have one but will be checking back to see if you get one.

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3616 posts)
I am looking for a chewey oatmeal cookie.... my tried and ture recipie is no longer coming out right... tried it 3 times and dry as sand!!! HELP!!!

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 398   End
TOPIC: Recipe Sharing