Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Recent Movies
TOPIC: Recent_Movies
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 19  Next »
7 to 16 of 189
User Details are only visible to members.
We watch Netflix, the movies from India are great as well as China

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6995 posts)
I suggested watching on Netflix, "What Happened to Monday". Has anyone watched it. Great scene when government Gard thinks it's Monday but is really Thursday.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4212 posts)
I rather liked it. It was just dumb fun.

I don't get a lot of mental downtime, so I relish dumb fun when I can find it.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28754 posts)
Kingsman the Golden Circle

Unfortunately it pretty much sucked. Derivative sequel that totally relied on star cameos (Elton John was pretty much wasted and turned into a gay parody) and big budget special effects and action sequences. Tough to beat the originality and Samuel L Jackson's awesome villain character of the first movie but this was a pretty lame attempt. Save your money.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2223 posts)
Saw the new IT movie. It was pretty good.. Better than the original movie.

Redlands CA
Username hidden
(221 posts)
You people really pay all that money to go see the political correct propaganda that are movies in America?

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6995 posts)
Alive and Kicking

Very lively documentary about Swing Dance, specifically the Lindy Hop. This film received 100% on Rotten Tomatoes with a 95% audience rating. I know why. I've only taken one Lindy Hop lesson I think I need to revisit, soon. Just makes my skirt wanna swing up and flirt.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(4940 posts)
hitman's bodyguard

rip roarin FUN

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17517 posts)
Atomic blonde was truly awesome. It was my third choice for a movie to see but way exceeded expectations. Charlize Theron managed to pull off the whole package. Hotness she has plenty of. But the full nude scenes showing off her lack of physical buff factor would have been an issue when it came to the believability of throwing 220 pound Stazi agents over her shoulder - if the action scenes hadn't been so stunning. And brutally raw. Cool movie and the bi sex was a nice twist for sure.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2223 posts)
If you're interested in Michael Keaton psycho movies, Pacific Heights is one of the best. Look it up, and watch it. Keaton is a great actor.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(2325 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 19  Next »
7 to 16 of 189
TOPIC: Recent Movies
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.