Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Recent Movies
TOPIC: Recent_Movies
Created by: wildlife
Original Starting post for this thread:
Since there was a Star Wars post, I didn't want to interfere with that subject, but as always, the summer movie season is here. This past weekend, we went to see Cinderella Man with Russell Crowe and thought it was a fantastic movie. There are many I would like to see that are coming out or have come out in the past few weeks. Has anyone seen the new version of The Longest Yard?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 14  Next »
1 to 10 of 138
User Details are only visible to members.
Saw Patriots Day last night. I like it.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7887 posts)
recent movies we saw were fences, loving, and patriot's day. all very good

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(3064 posts)
Saw Hidden Figures again this weekend as my GF really wanted to see it.

Listening to and watching the historical and technical aspects of the movie a second time caused me to remove two stars. The script writer had pretty poor disregard for accuracy in math, physics, scientific aspects of the space program and even auto mechanics for that matter. Sad given how great the scientific integrity was in "The Martian", which was science fiction. This was supposed to be a historical docudrama about real people in the space program.

But the last five minutes of the movie were so inspiring that it got one star back. So four stars out of five. Still a good movie on balance.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1881 posts)
Fences. Great acting!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7887 posts)
Hidden Figures..loved it! Nice going back in time. :-) Well done.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7887 posts)
I got a new firestick for Christmas that is hacked. I'll see if it's there. I have a lot of movies to catch up on before the Oscars.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7887 posts)
I know right...sometimes I just feel mean. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7887 posts)
And go see hidden figures. It's great.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1881 posts)
I may be the pot calling the leather man black but, BLM, please don't provide fresh feces to the monkeys...at least not in the movies thread.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1881 posts)
"Just doing that gets the govemrent off our backs." ..and don't forget to crawl back under that rock!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7887 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 14  Next »
1 to 10 of 138
TOPIC: Recent Movies
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.