Recent Movies : Swingers Discussion 45664101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumRecent Movies
TOPIC: Recent Movies
Created by: wildlife
Original Starting post for this thread:
Since there was a Star Wars post, I didn't want to interfere with that subject, but as always, the summer movie season is here. This past weekend, we went to see Cinderella Man with Russell Crowe and thought it was a fantastic movie. There are many I would like to see that are coming out or have come out in the past few weeks. Has anyone seen the new version of The Longest Yard?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
really great flick , has a little age on it usual suspects Old flicks to rent sharkys machine, thief with james caan non stop action see the replacement killers

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Just rented "Kinsey" last night. Very good!

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(3271 posts)
I will make sure I see the Fight Club then, you know how I have been on the life subject.

Johnstown PA

Username hidden
(12035 posts)
Well, if you knew the Mr., you wouldn't have to ask about the movie Troy, as in any epic tale, is a must see. I thought it too was a fantastic movie. Never seen The Fight Club, what is it about? I tend to fall for the older generation of actors, like Sam Elliott (now I can masturbate to him), Robert Redford, etc. and besides Russell Crowe and Antonio Banderas, there is not many I like sexually, shit, maybe I am getting old.

Johnstown PA

Username hidden
(12035 posts)
That does look like a good movie, and as the Mr. thinks Angelina is the hottest woman in the world, we could both go for her. Brad just never did anything for me though, although they do look great together. If you go to see the movie Poly let me know if it is anything falling into the category of a "must see movie". We rarely go to the movies, but the drive-ins are open as well.

Johnstown PA

Username hidden
(12035 posts)
Since there was a Star Wars post, I didn't want to interfere with that subject, but as always, the summer movie season is here. This past weekend, we went to see Cinderella Man with Russell Crowe and thought it was a fantastic movie. There are many I would like to see that are coming out or have come out in the past few weeks. Has anyone seen the new version of The Longest Yard?

Johnstown PA

Username hidden
(12035 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Recent Movies