Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Recent Movies
TOPIC: Recent_Movies
Created by: wildlife
Original Starting post for this thread:
Since there was a Star Wars post, I didn't want to interfere with that subject, but as always, the summer movie season is here. This past weekend, we went to see Cinderella Man with Russell Crowe and thought it was a fantastic movie. There are many I would like to see that are coming out or have come out in the past few weeks. Has anyone seen the new version of The Longest Yard?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 22  Next »
1 to 10 of 212
User Details are only visible to members.
I want to see The Florida Project. It looks great, and I've heard it's great. It's not currently watchable though, not for a few more weeks.

The landmarks in the movie (that we can see in the trailer, anyway) are quite close to the local club we go to. We were driving home Sunday and went past the Twistee Treat and laughed.

It's nice to see a movie set in Florida actually shot in Florida. A lot of movies set in Florida are actually shot in California because of the movie-making infrastructure and more cooperative weather. Most people can't tel the difference - they just see palm trees. But movies set in Florida have sword ferns embedded in the date palms, Spanish moss hanging in trees, etc. If you don't see these things, it ain't Florida.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28982 posts)
Kevin Hart was hilarious too but Jack Black was almost too comfortable channeling a self absorbed teen aged girl.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2326 posts)
Jumanji was great, and I agree Kevin Hart’s character was a show steeler.

Saw The Greatest Show, while not a fan of musicals I absolutely loved it and the messages it was putting out. It’s a shame that into today’s age of ‘enlightenment’ we have become cynical to being filled with wonderment and surprise.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2606 posts)
The Darkest Hour--Gary Oldman gives an Oscar level performance as Churchill.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(507 posts)
i saw jumanji this weekend too.

lots of fun.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17886 posts)
Watching on Net Flix, AMERICAN CRIME. Audry, tells investigators her boyfriend passed her around to his friends at a party.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4581 posts)
Jumanji.

Lots of fun. I wondered when watching the previews if they were showing you the whole movie. They weren't. Jack Black's character was worth the price of admission.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2326 posts)
saw the Greatest Showman today. very good

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(3244 posts)
goodbye christopher robin

i know it got bad reviews and it was sad at times, but i loved it!

three billboards

good movie but strange ending

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(3244 posts)
KJ—i sort of knew what the movie was going to be about, mind you i know next to nothing about poker but went more for who was in the film.

the acting was *excellent,* pretty much all around. highly recommend.

did see the new star trek, which i really liked—don’t get why some people didn’t/don’t like it.

pitch perfect 3 was great (for those of us who are “in” to the a capella/singing enthusiasts)

father figures was goofy (really goofy) and fun

and i rented lethal blonde and enjoyed it very much—including the g/g scenes. the eye candy (both genders) also helped up the “fun” factor.

i’m getting tired thinking about all those movies. think i need a nap. haha.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17886 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 22  Next »
1 to 10 of 212
TOPIC: Recent Movies
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.