Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Recent Movies
TOPIC: Recent_Movies
Created by: wildlife
Original Starting post for this thread:
Since there was a Star Wars post, I didn't want to interfere with that subject, but as always, the summer movie season is here. This past weekend, we went to see Cinderella Man with Russell Crowe and thought it was a fantastic movie. There are many I would like to see that are coming out or have come out in the past few weeks. Has anyone seen the new version of The Longest Yard?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 18  Next »
1 to 10 of 175
User Details are only visible to members.
Atomic blonde was truly awesome. It was my third choice for a movie to see but way exceeded expectations. Charlize Theron managed to pull off the whole package. Hotness she has plenty of. But the full nude scenes showing off her lack of physical buff factor would have been an issue when it came to the believability of throwing 220 pound Stazi agents over her shoulder - if the action scenes hadn't been so stunning. And brutally raw. Cool movie and the bi sex was a nice twist for sure.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2110 posts)
If you're interested in Michael Keaton psycho movies, Pacific Heights is one of the best. Look it up, and watch it. Keaton is a great actor.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(2233 posts)
AR - on point with your assessment of Spider-Man. Probably the best of the Spideman franchise.

Atomic Blonde was amazing. Charlize Theron was hot as hell as a Cold War British spy. The plot twist was great. And as a bonus the girl on girl action a bonus. My 15 yo son was not too comfortable watching it, LOL

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2409 posts)
Oh yeah, almost forgot......

Michael Keaton as The Vulture in the new Spider Man movie, fucking awesome. Keaton plays psychotic characters better than any other actor with the possible exception of Jack Nicholson. If you stayed to the end of the Spider Man movie, after the credits, you get another scene of Keaton arriving in prison with a face off against another bad guy. Fucking awesome. Almost as good as some of his psycho scenes against The Joker when he was Batman.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(2233 posts)
"the new spiderman flick. pretty cool - tony stark's snarkisms helped. keaton as bad guy. campy and fun."

We saw that last weekend. Fucking awesome IMO. Spiderman was one of my childhood comic book favorites. This version of Spiderman captures the true essence of that character. The addition of him into the greater Marvel universe in this way was a plus. Robert Downey Jr.'s Iron Man as a helper for him was a big positive. It was one of the questions comic book fans always had about the Avenger movies. Aliens invade NYC. The Avengers are there. Where the fuck is Spider Man? Or Daredevil? Or The XMen? Now we have the new answer to that question. Spider Man didnt exist at the time, but now he does, and he attracted the attention of The Avengers.

I love what they're doing with this, as an old time comic book fan reading comics from the 1970s.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(2233 posts)
"I was just trying to be "ironical"."

Try my method, "shit-tastical". It works better IMO. :)

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(2233 posts)
I watched The Founder last night on Netflix.

Michael Keaton as Ray Kroc of McDonald's fame.

Enjoyable little flick.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22218 posts)
valerian. -- saw it the weekend it came out. enjoyable.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16987 posts)
saw spiderman last night

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(3160 posts)
Recent to video: Wild with Reese Witherspoon. Skillful adaptation of the book through flashbacks. Nicely done.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2110 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 18  Next »
1 to 10 of 175
TOPIC: Recent Movies
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.