Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Recent Movies
TOPIC: Recent_Movies
Created by: wildlife
Original Starting post for this thread:
Since there was a Star Wars post, I didn't want to interfere with that subject, but as always, the summer movie season is here. This past weekend, we went to see Cinderella Man with Russell Crowe and thought it was a fantastic movie. There are many I would like to see that are coming out or have come out in the past few weeks. Has anyone seen the new version of The Longest Yard?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 20  Next »
1 to 10 of 196
User Details are only visible to members.
we saw justice league today. hubby liked it, but he is a big comic book fan. for me, it was just ok. i did enjoy the eye candy (wonder woman and aquaman)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(3215 posts)
Saw Justice League.

I only watch superhero movies because everyone else likes them. If it were up to me I'd never go, with a few exceptions, such as The Watchmen and Dr. Strange.

It was Ok. Incredible action, effects etc and Wonder Woman belongs on my dick but it was kind of dull to me. The story just wasn't very interesting,

The sound in the theatre was so incredible that I doubt anyone seated it in will need laxatives anytime soon; sure to shake your bowels nice and loose.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28834 posts)
justice league — another fun romp

i liked thor ragnarok better—snarkier heroes—-jmo.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17752 posts)
after I saw 'bad moms' a few days ago on cable, and thought it was hilarious, we saw 'bad moms christmas' today. it was very funny also, but between the 2 of them, i think the first one was better

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(3215 posts)
Netflix foreign movies are so good, such quality entertainment. Watched a British film about robots getting artificial intelligence and how people could not handle it.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7520 posts)
Ms NJNY, saw it last night and I agree on your assessment.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2593 posts)
thor ragnarok

rip roaring FUN

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17752 posts)
We are watching some Korean show now, pretty good. no liberal propaganda or political correctness in the foreign films

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7520 posts)
We watched the remake of "The Watcher in the Woods" on lifetime last night. It was underwhelming. I've heard the original is Much better.

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3978 posts)
on Net Flix, "What Happened to Monday", Who had the most fun, Monday or Thursday. It is a serious Movie about over population.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4367 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 20  Next »
1 to 10 of 196
TOPIC: Recent Movies
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.