Reasons for rejection : Swingers Discussion 223101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumReasons for rejection
TOPIC: Reasons for rejection
Created by: pollyanna01
Original Starting post for this thread:
Keeping it light and humorous...

What are some of the more unusual reasons why you decided not to meet with someone, or that you heard as an excuse for why they dont want to meet you. Here's a few for us:

- guy of couple looked just like wife's brother ( who is a really good looking guy but it would be weird) - guy looked just like our next door neighbor - female half of other couple was one of our former doctors - female or male way too hairy down there

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 59   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Right.... Im sure you would all reject a hot couple or girl simply because of the team they root for.

Danvers MA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Livewire, great suggestions I will have to give them a shot.

However, he is a talker, loves to talk all the time. I mean, I am a talker myself, but there are times when I have no option but to sit and listen because they fail to take a breath. Sometimes they will ask me a question and answer the question for me.

I thought about spending every moment possible kissing him so he couldn't talk, but........

Maybe ask him to clear his throat and see if that would make his voice a little more masculine..........

that other lady said he was worth it, I just don't know..........the weighing of a possible really good f.... or hearing a feminine voice while being f....by a GUY.....it is a tough one.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Standards are standards and you gott have 'em. Half my South Alabama family is for Bama and half for Auburn. Thanksgiving is a chatty event.. yall ;-)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1161 posts)
If they're an Auburn fan it just isn't happening. ROLL TIDE!

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5373 posts)
or any New Englad Patriots gear; just sayin.

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1161 posts)
Just thought of another...

- if the guys is wearing Ed Hardy, Tap Out or Affliction....or True Religion jeans the Mrs will want nothing to do with him

Danvers MA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
I have weak wrists and a weak voice. It doesn't seem like that long ago that I answered the phone and they asked if my mother was home.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"I think a guy should sound like a guy."

This. This. This.

Even as a hetero-flexible guy myself, I have a severe problem with effeminate men. Don't care if you're gay, straight or somewhere in between....men should act like fucking men (there's a thread for that). I can't hang with dudes who are girlie. If I want to be around people who look or talk or act like chicks, then I'll hang out with chicks....real chicks....with real chick parts....like vaginas.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
There is this one couple that looks so nice, attractive, dresses well. Except for the oil or whatever it was that he used to grease back his hair. But anyways, we seem to have a lot in common.

We talked via email and both sides were really attracted to each other. We arrange a dinner to meet. Then, OMG..........he said hello.

Personally, nothing wrong with saying hello. It is a great conversation starter. It meant that he actually knew how to start a conversation, so what is the reason for this OMG?

His voice was soft and feminine sounding. Not feminine like a gay guy sounding feminine, but soft and feminine sounding. Like a woman, and everyday ordinary woman.

It was like a balloon of attraction had been filled to the brim and then he said hello and the attraction much like the air came rushing out of the balloon. Well in this case me. I had no desire to get it on with him.

I don't know I think a guy should sound like a guy. Believe me, I get the irony of me being listed as bi-curious and liking to play with women. But when you are meeting a guy for the sake of meeting a guy to f..., well, I think a guy should sound like a guy.

So, the story is not over with. We meet another couple who tells us of others in the area we should meet and they mention this guy. Our region has a small number of folks swinging that most would want to swing with. The other lady tells me what a great f... he is and that if I ever get a chance to play with him to go for it. So just this week, he sends an email wanting to know if we want to meet up and play.

Maybe I can just fantasize Sam Elliott's voice is actually speaking to me when he talks.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
For us, guys that look like my wife's father - huge turnoff. White hair, old man's glasses - flannel shirts - CREEPY to even THINK about it.

Those who are morbidly obese. I am a plus-size guy, but I still buy my clothes in a regular department store. For us, that's the dividing line.

Over-anxious couples - especially in public - at the first meeting. We LIVE here in this community and some elements of our sex lives are meant to be kept private ....... Have all the fun you want with us at the resorts, at an adult club .......... in the bedroom. But not at our local restaurant - or on Main St ........... or in our front yard. So if you're not respectful when we first meet ...... you're not for us.

Not into people who need to get blotto-drunk, and especially those who have to get their partners shidt-faced to get them to play. If you're into this lifestyle and recreation bring your energy, enthusiasm and playfulness into the equation.

And from my wife's perspective especially, really hairy guys don't do it for her. Smooth and trimmed works much better guys !

Brandon FL
Username hidden
(23 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 59   End
TOPIC: Reasons for rejection