Really Not Working : Swingers Discussion 2188831031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumReally Not Working
TOPIC: Really Not Working
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 35 of 35 
User Details are only visible to members.
Rest is overrated.....

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
And if those damn transporters were working Tim wouldn't get any rest ;-)

Visalia CA

Username hidden
(4185 posts)
I've been on the site for a few months, but I've met quite a few people here.

Maybe it's not the site that's the problem.

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Hammer, the worse thing a SM do is "whine". You are actually doing things right. You have a paid profile, with pictures (although the nude picture could go private until someone asks to see it), and a fairly well written profile... although personally, I think you should remove 'Prefer average to slim but a great personality will go even further no matter the body type' it sounds like you are really saying "I only want models but I'll take what I can get". I suggest you do some research through these forums. There's a LOT of advise for SM from successful SM and from couples who date SM. It will take time.

Visalia CA

Username hidden
(4185 posts)
You've been on the site for 12 days. How much pussy were you hoping would be thrown at you by now?

Your complaint is one that I haven't seen in nearly 10 minutes. Why, I think there are only about 1,500 other threads dealing with this topic. However, most of those are from guys who have been on here for at least a year and are at least receptive to suggestions as to how they can improve things. To come on here for 12 days and then tell us to collectively kiss off because the fish aren't just jumping into your boat is just an action that says to me that you had no realistic chance of having a lot of success in the lifestyle as a single male in the first place.

Adios.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17677 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 35 of 35 
TOPIC: Really Not Working