RAWR!!! : Swingers Discussion 441951021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumRAWR!!!
TOPIC: RAWR!!!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 30 
User Details are only visible to members.
Newlyweds, we would too, but we're too old for yas?

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Swinging in and of itself should be an open-minded adventure between a couple, whether married or not, and not about age, religion, color, etc. I will state that when we first began talking about swinging, I did put a barrier on ages because I do have sons in the age bracket; but life is truly a journey and on that journey you meet people from all age brackets, races, different beliefs, their particular preferences, etc., and learned there are some that are 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, and so on that can hold an intelligent conversation with respect and maturity than in my own age bracket or older. Age is a state of mind, and if you have a closed mind, then nothing will penetrate it anyways. Newlyweds, if you weren't that far away, we would welcome the opportunity to meet you.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12102 posts)
Last week we finally ran across a couples profile, and much to our amazement, we're too young for them. Imagine that!!!

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Thanks Newlywed, I am glad you took the question as it was intended and not put your own words or assumptions into my question. We appreciate your honest answer, as a couple only married 5 years ourselves and a profile as ours is, sometimes it is interesting to find out others point of view and the "why's" they entered the Lifestyle.

You seem to be much more mature and intelligent than some young people we have talked to, again thanks for your honest answer...

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
oh... well then it is time to flash our privates... pics that is!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Newlywed, we usually will never turn someone as attractive as you down until we have met with them to establish our attraction to their personality.

Age is a number that some live up to and some live beyond.

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Some people just may not want to have sex with swingers the same age as their kids.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(366 posts)
Nympho, I resemble that remark "old farts" lol Can you answer the questions I asked the original poster, we are just curious. Thanks

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Newlywed, sorry to hear about that.....that does seem a trifle strange....that they would block you guys out! It's just too hard to try and figure people out nowadays...our profile is very specific about age ranges....we would never not talk to someone who was in that range.....even if they weren't for that matter....it is only polite! I say block them too and move on, you needn't waste your time wondering why they did that.....it is their loss!

Burbank CA
Username hidden
(170 posts)
Well at least we are honest and no matter how beautiful you are, we would say thanks but no thanks.

Now if you don't mind us asking, why at your age and being newly weds are you swinging? Is it that the lady is Bi or you never expected to be faithful when you got married? Now please do not get defensive, it is an honest question we have been dying to ask. Certainly no matter your answer we would never tell you your choices are wrong, they may not be ours but you have the right to have them. Thanks

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 30 
TOPIC: RAWR!!!