RAWR!!! : Swingers Discussion 441951011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumRAWR!!!
TOPIC: RAWR!!!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Newlyweds, Thanks for the compliment. You guys seem to have your heads on pretty straight. We would meet yas if yas lived anywhere close, damn geography, lol. We sometimes write to folks if one of us is within their age range, but we'd never initiate contact with a couple that both of us are out of their age range, jus figger it wouldn't be polite. If yas are cool with folks our age, ya might wanna open your range a bit. We get it from the other end, we're too old for at least half the folks in here. That's why it really made my day to find a couples profile that we are too young for, never thought that would happen, lol.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Poly, like I said, you just have been going to the wrong bars/lounges...NO smoking in ours in FL, no drunks, no forward behaviour, just people socializing(of course that atmosphere costs more). Now when I lived in Tx and some of the bars here too you will find that type of activity, especially when pool or darts are played, we just choose not to go to them. Well most of the time...lol

I bet you could have fun anywhere you go...

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Sounds like my kind of place. ROFLMAO

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Well don't I just feel like a shit that I've asked you to meet me in a bar! I knew that you didn't drink and of course I know you can't smoke in one in NYC but I didn't know you felt that strongly. I just hate to be at a table in a restaurant while having initial conversation and annoying the waiter who needs to turn the table. I'm so sorry! The other thing I'm known to do when meeting up with someone is ask what they drink. When I say it, I mean coffee, soda, alcohol whatever. Still trying to figure out a better way to say that without implying the whole world drinks alcohol.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Just another comment on this topic, i agree with those here that say that age is just a number, it is so very true! Younger people are usually who we attract the most, and that is just fine with me as i can relate more with them, we seem to have alot in common. I have met people in their 20's that are more mature than people my own age, and then i have met some people who are my age or younger who are "old"......i dunno, maybe they have an old soul or something, but just because you are 40 or over doesn't mean you gotta throw in the towel! heck, at 40 you're just gettin' started! My best friend is 13 years younger than me, but that is just a number....this individual is extremely intelliegent and talented and has his you know what together.....way more than i did when i was his age!!! So i guess my point is that the smarts and maturity ain't just for the old folks!!!!

Ms. Wicked

Burbank CA
Username hidden
(170 posts)
Preferences are preferences, and comfort zones are comfort zones. Everybody has them. Nobody needs to justify them to anybody.

Just our opinion.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I work with 16-20 yr olds everyday. While many of them are cute beyond reason, I have not seen a level of emotional development or experieince shown that would make for a fun double date.

If swinging was just about the fucking, and I didn't need to try to socially interact before and/or after, an 18 yr old would be a great treat.

But swinging for us is a social activity. Before and after the sheets there's shared laughter, stories, cultural references (try to explain Ward and June Cleaver to an 18 yr old..lol).

Our take is the youngsters can be a hot morsel at an orgy, but not as much fun for dinner.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(159 posts)
Destin.....I agree. There are LOADS of bars out there that are the exact opposite of what Poly describes. Besides, it sounds like Poly is a non-smoker. Okay, then you will NOT like being in a bar because of poor ventilation. Try an "up-scale" bar such as the Woodlands. It is big, and airy. Trust me, I know a couple who HATES smoke, but enjoys this "bar".

Poly, I'm glad you never got the "itch" to hang out at bars, but in my case, I was the envy of my high school peers cause I was the only one who went to clubs weekend after weekend.

If that's not your thing, that's fine. I'm sure you can find lots of couples who would be willing to meet up with you guys just about anywhere. As for myself, I am more comfortable in a bar setting. Do I get drunk? Once in a while. Do I need the alcohol? Nope. Do I enjoy the loudness, music, watching people make a fool of themselves? Yep. I grew up with it in my house, so I'm more comfortable. Doesn't mean I NEED to meet at a bar, it just makes me more relaxed to be in that atmosphere.

I feel it may be just better for some to have the OPTION to meet at a club. With Newlywed, this is NOT an option.

Was just my opinion.

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
Come here Polly, we will show you a different Class of bar, one that you will enjoy socializing in.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Okay, here are my thoughts.

Since I used to hang around older kids all my life, I did end up being more mature than most people my age growing up. But, you have to take into consideration that I was going to bars, with my brother's band, since I was 16. IN MY OPINION, being able to go to bars, is probably a BIG part of why some couples may not want to meet up with you. You may be more mature than people of your age bracket, but the law only see's AGE as a maturity determination. Probably because it would be too time consuming, and non-realistic, for someone to take each person and interview them to see if they seem mature enough to handle situations that could occur at a bar.

I got lucky. I was never caught being in the bar, and if LCB was there, it didn't matter because I was mature enough to only drink soda. Bars never served me, and I was "guarded" by usually 6 or more band members. (I sat by the sound board because I was dating the sound man)

When I was 18, I worked at a bar. I was there every night, working or not, drinking soda. I enjoyed the "bar" atmosphere. It was quite different than hanging out with people my own age.

I agree that age is only a number. BUT, there is SOME maturity that can ONLY take place with time.

As for you guys swinging as newlyweds, I say, more power to you. Sounds like you have a great base, that will only get better with time.

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 30   End
TOPIC: RAWR!!!