RAWR!!! : Swingers Discussion 44195101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumRAWR!!!
TOPIC: RAWR!!!
Created by: NewlyWed_Swingers The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"oh...also forgot to add that my preferances include that i fuck men"

This was exactly the reason I said "Hmmm.... I am intrigued... yet excited!"

Pen and Nympho, I am very impressed with all the different languages and dialects that you two know... but what wad dat, Nebraskan?

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Welcome aboard Melissa & Mathew!!

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
"if anything most people here disagree with me on a regular basis because of my sexual preferances"

Hmmm.... I am intrigued... yet excited!

Welcome MelissaandMatthew hope you become a regular poster!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Thank you BacchusnLadywife for the welcome!

I totally agree with Ladywife (and the others) about the age meaning nothing with regard to readiness for swinging. We are also considered to be a bit on the young side...but we've been married nearly 7 years and have been talking about joining this lifestyle for quite some time on and off.

Melissa

Breckenridge MN
Username hidden
(111 posts)
I have friends in here but I certainly do not consider myself part of any clique. I am an intelligent woman who has never been known to be led around by the nose from her peers. I speak from experience both in years swinging and the length of my marriage. We started swinging when I was not much older (21) than these young ladies are now. Yes, I and our relationship have grown and evolved over all these years but I knew who I was, what my relationship was and what we wanted back then. The proof is in the pudding. Still married, still swinging.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Welcome MandM. Always great to get new posters!

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
AND THE CLIQUE HAS SPOKEN...LOL

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
This is our first post, but my first thought when I read newlywed's post was that they replied arguing with the ones they contacted. If someone says you're too young, even though you're in their age bracket, perhaps they just weren't interested and tried to let you down easily. They probably blocked you when you replied that you were indeed in their posted age range. I blocked a user who contacted us once, and I replied they were not in our age range (at the time we had 21 to 44). Later I changed it to include 18 to 44 and low and behold, the person contacted me stating they noticed that I had changed our preferences and would I be interested in him as a single. I replied with a thanks, but no thanks. He again wrote arguing with me about why we should give him a chance. He was blocked. Just the first thing that came to my mind. Even though we have that we're interested in couples up to age 44, it doesn't mean that we won't see a couple that states their ages as 35 and 36 that look 55!! It's happened to us too. melissa

Breckenridge MN
Username hidden
(111 posts)
What I don't understand is why, since it's unilaterally agreed in here that swinging enhances rather than detracts from our marriages, some people think that can only apply after a certain age?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Newly, Lick is on ignore for being rude to us.

Poly, no every marriage does not have to grow stale but if you think it will, IT Will...lol

There you go, anyone else??

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
TOPIC: RAWR!!!