RACISM-A long way to go here on SLS : Swingers Discussion 2190371091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumRACISM-A long way to go here on SLS
TOPIC: RACISM-A long way to go here on SLS
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 232   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am one of those that does believe that we can educate people and change hearts. I'm not say g it is easy though.

It's easiest is children are taught empathy at a young age.

There is also a very strong correlation between a low IQ and racism. This when people show racism you can assume they are either extremely ignorant or intellectually disabled.

The one thing that has been proven to fight racism is civil disobedience. We must each speak up and protest in a civil manner. If we are retaliated against, we cannot react with anger. The worse we are treated, the more change will occur.

Username hidden
(268 posts)
Correct. Short of lobotomizing these mentally defective people, there is no solution. There will always be 'insufficiently wired' people among us. And they will be enabled by those who just don't give a shit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- That was well said luvrman, your always so polite, yet you get your point a crossed. Usually with bigger words than I use but I guess that shows how well educated you are. Which is one of the many things I enjoy about you. Speaking of educating, which was mentioned in a previous post, anyone who is on SLS shouldn't need an education on Racism. If your a swinger, Racism shouldn't even be in your thoughts or vocabulary and if it is, this isn't the lifestyle for you. :)

Worthington MN

Username hidden
(387 posts)
Bobby comes from a country where people know bigotry and racism first hand. I do too. Believe me, America has nothing on racism. If the world was as racist as America. Our planet would be a perfect place.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
RACISM is a crap.... I m crazy to have sex with nice Asian or black lady. Just sex no Racism my message...

Newport News VA

Username hidden
(1038 posts)
"Some say we need to "educate" people out of racism..it will never work" ---

Correct. Short of lobotomizing these mentally defective people, there is no solution. There will always be 'insufficiently wired' people among us. And they will be enabled by those who just don't give a shit.

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
Bikes?

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17601 posts)
Ride that bike over here...

Brunnerville PA

Username hidden
(326 posts)
temptress..............

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2131 posts)
You are not so very far away....

Brunnerville PA

Username hidden
(326 posts)
Jinx,

My point is well.........

PP sounded so nice on the issue of racism in his last two posts written before I posted my opinion. However, the fact that nearly every other post he writes spews hatred and anger filled rants tells me more about the type of person he is. I guess I just want someone who reads this and thinks, "mmm, Party Perks sounds like a nice guy', to understand that they must take all his posts together because, hatred and anger like he spews is so deep inside him that his niceness is an act rather than an indication of who he is.

Anyone who can hate a wide variety of people on this site for posting his or her opinion and categorize them all as trashy low class, strippers, pedophiles, Ukranians, Southerners, South Carolinians, Texans, trailer park living, cheetos eating, dr. pepper drinking, $7 dollar an hour shit shit changers, working in entry level positions because they lack an education because they live somewhere he hasn't deemed worthy of anything but drug dealing, picture stealing, fake swinging , no cert obtaining, and ...........

Now it does not matter how much of that is true, he makes us all out to be unworthy of respect and dignity by his general categorization of anyone not like him. So how are we to believe that someone of another race is openly and eagerly accepted by him?

I believe that is my point.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 232   End
TOPIC: RACISM-A long way to go here on SLS