RACISM-A long way to go here on SLS : Swingers Discussion 2190371081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumRACISM-A long way to go here on SLS
TOPIC: RACISM-A long way to go here on SLS
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 225   End
User Details are only visible to members.
and, while I realize that "castism" (?) is not the same as "racism", it's still bigotry against people's ancestry.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20252 posts)
Bobby's a funny guy. And the inspiration for our current tag line.

As for racism around the world...

Mrs. VA's father's family are Lebanese. HOLY SHIT do they have awful things to say about people from certain countries. Worse than anything you'd hear on the street.

I worked with a guy from India. He came from a wealthy family that owned an enormous plantation. He explained to me about how they kept people from the lower castes in check, by spontaneously kicking them and spitting on them to prevent them from forgetting who they were (the "Untouchables")

Ask British people how they feel about all of the 'brown people' that have 'taken over' their towns. Ask French people about how they feel about anyone who is not 10+ generations French.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20252 posts)
Bobby, you are a very special, very kind person.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17086 posts)
Umm civil disobedience doesn't always work. Plenty (think millions) of racists who use civil disobedience to advance a racist agenda. Racism and bigotry is ingrained in people. In my experience, very very few are not.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17086 posts)
SED ..... I love you...

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1168 posts)
Correct. Short of lobotomizing these mentally defective people, there is no solution. There will always be 'insufficiently wired' people among us. And they will be enabled by those who just don't give a shit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- That was well said luvrman, your always so polite, yet you get your point a crossed. Usually with bigger words than I use but I guess that shows how well educated you are. Which is one of the many things I enjoy about you. Speaking of educating, which was mentioned in a previous post, anyone who is on SLS shouldn't need an education on Racism. If your a swinger, Racism shouldn't even be in your thoughts or vocabulary and if it is, this isn't the lifestyle for you. :)

Worthington MN
Username hidden
(387 posts)
RACISM is a crap.... I m crazy to have sex with nice Asian or black lady. Just sex no Racism my message...

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1168 posts)
"Some say we need to "educate" people out of racism..it will never work" ---

Correct. Short of lobotomizing these mentally defective people, there is no solution. There will always be 'insufficiently wired' people among us. And they will be enabled by those who just don't give a shit.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12209 posts)
Bikes?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20252 posts)
Ride that bike over here...

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(326 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 225   End
TOPIC: RACISM-A long way to go here on SLS