Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum RACISM-A long way to go here on SLS
TOPIC: RACISM-A long way to go here on SLS
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 224   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I say this business about racism being a largely American phenomenon is utter bullshit.

I have known many people from all over the world and the attitudes I hear from other cultures is atrocious.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20488 posts)
There's a long tradition of racism in America, and tradition is a hard thing to lose. Our culture exalts traditionalism, regionalism, and pride, as attitudes worth having for their own sake.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
SexusNTexas ...you're hasty retreat was exactly the way to handle it. Things change and people change only when their behavior and attitudes are rejected and become unacceptable. Racism exists both in the lifestyle and in society in general because people tolerate it, and even defend it. Some say we need to "educate" people out of racism..it will never work Social injunction, rejection and isolation can do in a month what "education" can take decades to do.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
We met one couple at one of the clubs supposedly "jerk free," VA, and all went okay until the second time we met them, and we were sitting talking w/ the wife of the couple and she said with utter disdain, "I can't believe they let 'them' in here. That's just so wrong." Before I could ask her what "them" she meant and why, she stated her contempt for interracial couples.

We made a hasty exit from her and never looked back. Wow. I hate when I'm still surprised by ANYTHING people say or do or think anymore. We did say, "we don't think the way you do." before we left her sitting there.

No place is safe from "jerks" and racists and bigots and assholes. But we can keep trying to weed them out of our personal lives. The crowd you "run with," VA, is the crowd we know and love and lust. And miss.

Bring them down to party with us sometime.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
Vabeach...no damage control here...no damage TO control...just some sound advice.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
We have never had any problem meeting or playing with any couple of any race as long as we "liked them as people", that seems to be our big criteria. We have had some of our best times with a couple we met at Desires and they were an absolutely beautiful afro american couple, more importantly they were smart fun playful and respected boundaries (what few we have LOL). There is something very erotic about being with people that are different than us in some way. Also we find it certainly opens up far more possibilities.

Milford NJ
Username hidden
(112 posts)
You are trying to think of how YOU would handle it. This is not someone like you.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20488 posts)
Hmmm. Is there really any damage control after making an utter fool of yourself in public, other than slinking away quietly?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Damage control is only possible when one is attempting to clean up their mess after an outburst that is out of character for them.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20488 posts)
With PP's latest tactic to attack and call it a joke or having fun with others, does that mean that since this is a racism post, that if one were to be racially offensive and then respond when someone get upset that it is a joke, it takes the racism out it?

No, it doesn't.

Claiming something is a joke after insulting a person is an insult piled upon another insult. You believed what you stated about the person in your ignorance and then demand that others ignore your ignorance as you blame it on the other person's inability to find it funny. AS IF THEY ARE THE ONES WITH THE PROBLEMS!

Man up PP and admit you go way to far on the forums. You overstep the bounds of decency. Admit you are not funny, intelligent, or insightful despite what you claim.

If you can't do this on your own, ask you QMRP wife for some assistance as you obviously have more serious issues going on than just stupidity. From one social worker to another, she should know where to go to get you the help you need so desperately.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 224   End
TOPIC: RACISM-A long way to go here on SLS