Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  14.1  ... 864  Next »
92 to 101 of 8640
User Details are only visible to members.
“Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby.. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit!”

? Erick S. Gray

Venice FL
Username hidden
(1300 posts)
comments seen in the wake of sunday’s (worst yet) mass shooting:

“If the deaths of so many innocent children at Sandy Hook wasn’t outrageous enough for action on gun laws, what makes anyone think this will be?”

and

“Why not start cracking down on guns instead of immigrants? It would actually help make us safer.”

and

“Congress will hold a ‘moment of silence.” What? Years of silence weren’t enough?”

(this week, the House of Reps is set to vote on gun silencers. so next massacre no one will be able to hear the shots and the carnage will be that much worse).

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17775 posts)
"If they wouldn’t do anything when children were murdered I have no hope that Repugs will ever do the right thing,I'm actually not even sympathetic bc country music fans are often republican gun toters"

The very newly unemployed Hayley Geftman-Gold, vice president and senior legal counsel of CBS until a couple of hours ago.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28838 posts)
For certain fora posters...

"Never miss a good chance to shut up."

Will Rogers

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22843 posts)
“The Laffer Curve is a laugher”

~ heard during a discussion and (heh) it was a laugher

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17775 posts)
"Picasso had his pink period and his blue period. I am in my blonde period right now" ~ Hugh Hefner

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1264 posts)
“Make America Kansas Again” ~ seen in a forum discussing the insanity called a “fair tax plan”

(no disrespect intended towards the fine residents of Kansas— just in reference to the tried and failed fiscal policies that have nearly bankrupted the state)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17775 posts)
"Life is too short to be living someone else's dream" - Hugh Hefner

This coming from a man who actually did live everyone else's dream...

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28838 posts)
He's probably stiff right now.

For the last time.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28838 posts)
So we are in bed, drinking coffee and perusing Facebook. Rabbit says,

"Looks like I missed my chance to fuck Hugh Hefner.

Well, I guess there is still a *little* time but...."

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5961 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  14.1  ... 864  Next »
92 to 101 of 8640
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.