Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  14.1  ... 759  Next »
92 to 101 of 7587
User Details are only visible to members.
HFT,

I normally do my best not to acknowledge that you exist. However, before I give you the honor of being the first forum contributor that I have ever blocked, allow me to give you a meaningful quote:

I think Donald Trump is precisely the President that you and people like you deserve

Cruuentrider

(Block!)

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1290 posts)
Exhibit B

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4598 posts)
"Van Jones~CNN Anchor" is just another ASS HOLE and he happens to be a Negro. Too bad, your guy had 8 years and FUCKED THE COUNTRY UP BAD. $20 TRILLION IN DEBT. They are all ass holes posing as LIBERALS.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2903 posts)
"This was a whitelash, a whitelash against a changing country. A whitelash against a black President. That's the part where the pain comes."

"It's hard to be a parent tonight for a lot of us. You tell your kids don't be a bully. You tell your kids don't be a bigot.... and then you have this outcome"

Van Jones~CNN Anchor

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4598 posts)
Exhibit A

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4598 posts)
YES, Rabbit and Scamp, YOU ALL VOTED FOR CROOKED HILLARY. I HAVE A E-MAIL INTO A GOOD FRIEND OF TRUMP, TO NOT GO FORWARD WITH THE INVESTIGATIONS OF THE CLINTONS. I TOLD THEM, "FOR THE GOOD OF OUR COUNTY, MAKE PEACE BEFORE WE GO TO WAR". WE CAN'T TAKE ANOTHER WATERGATE OR CLINTON-MONICA GATE. FOR THIS, CLINTONS HAVE TO TURN OVER ALL INTEREST IN CLINTON FOUNDATION TO A REAL CHARITY. OBAMA SHOULD, A S A P, PARDON ALL WHO ARE IN JAIL FOR DOING LESS THEN THE CLINTONS. I HAVE ALWAYS SAID, "MAKE PEACE BEFORE YOU GO TO WAR".

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2903 posts)
“Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups" ~ George Carlin

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4598 posts)
"This too shall pass"

-Anonymous Sufi Poet

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1290 posts)
"There is no cure for birth and death save to enjoy the interval." ~ George Santayana

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14170 posts)
"Courage is the price that life exacts for granting peace." ~ Amelia Earhart

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14170 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  14.1  ... 759  Next »
92 to 101 of 7587
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.