Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 5864   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Creativity is for people with glasses who like to lie

Ron Swanson

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5443 posts)
“I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.” ~ Audrey Hepburn

“With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.” ~William Shakespeare

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(965 posts)
“A “collective” mind does not exist. It is merely the sum of endless numbers of individual minds. If we have an endless number of individual minds who are weak, meek, submissive and impotent – who renounce their creative supremacy for the sake of the “whole” and accept humbly that the “whole’s” verdict – we don’t get a collective super-brain. We get only the weak, meek, submissive and impotent collective mind.” ? Ayn Rand

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17950 posts)
The recipe for perpetual ignorance is: Be satisfied with your opinions and content with your knowledge.

-Elbert Hubbard

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9247 posts)
To give up on the things you want most is to eventually settle for the things that least matter to you. - George Eliot

S

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4002 posts)
"Your net worth to the world is usually determined by what remains after your bad habits are subtracted from your good ones." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(4227 posts)
"Women want men, careers, money, children, friends, luxury, comfort, independence, freedom, respect, love, and three-dollar pantyhose that won't run.” ~ Phyllis Diller

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4002 posts)
****BIG Likes*** for the last 2 quotes!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(603 posts)
"He may look like an idiot, and talk like an idiot, but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."

- Groucho Marx.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(21569 posts)
"Times are not good here. The city is crumbling into ashes. It has been buried under taxes and frauds and maladministrations so that it has become a study for archaeologists...but it is better to live here in sackcloth and ashes than to own the whole state of Ohio." ~Lafcadio Hearn

My sweetie posted this New Orleans quote months ago and it has proven prophetic.

~Scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(603 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 5864   End
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes