Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  14.1  ... 695  Next »
92 to 101 of 6941
User Details are only visible to members.
"Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action." ~ Benjamin Disraeli

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9658 posts)
It's expensive to be stupid

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(463 posts)
"I just tried on my first Magnum condom, it looked like a tube sock hangin off a door knob."~i don't know if this was an original quote from my friend, but I'm thankful i didn't put lemon in my iced tea or it woulda hurt a lot more when it came out my nose!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11530 posts)
"Do not judge my story by the chapter you walked in on." Author unknown live happy dot com.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7419 posts)
Uriah, "What is the difference between cheap liquor and expensive liquor, the next day" From a bar owner years ago.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2128 posts)
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Mrs. U

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4895 posts)
today's zen/mindfulness quote & "assignment" :

"What would people think about if people weren’t taught what to think about? " ~ Arthur Morgan

Today, don’t think about that. Today, think about not thinking. Then think not-thinking.

.....ohhhhhhtay.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9658 posts)
I once made love for an hour and 15 minutes, but it was the night the clocks are set ahead.

Garry Shandling

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11096 posts)
I'm very loyal in a relationship. Any relationship. When I go out with my mom, I don't look at other moms and go, "I wonder what her macaroni and cheese tastes like."

Garry Shandling

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11096 posts)
Better to be a smart feller than a fart smeller.

My Grandpa

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(921 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  14.1  ... 695  Next »
92 to 101 of 6941
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.