Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 5914   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Seems there's been a lot of anger on here lately. Proves the point opinions and assholes are the same we all got one

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
@Having that's a great quote

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
"I think repeating yourself is a sign of old age, telling the same joke again and again. Especially if they're jokes that don't make people laugh." ~ Simon LeBon

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(4470 posts)
I don't need a lesson in grammar from her. She is the one who started it. Everyone LIGHTEN UP and get over yourselves.

People get angry it usually shows they are angry at themselves

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(839 posts)
Had a coworker tell me that a lot of times he wouldn't speak up completely opposite his personality. He told me many times it's best to be silent and have everybody think your stupid than to speak and remove all doubt lol

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
I haven't partaken of maryjane in many years and wine is very fine indeed. Personally I prefer a more natural type of "high" that is mostly legal in all jurisdicktions in the US and the act itself is FREE well as long as you are not utilizing a "professional" for sex. --

OT: "As in on a conveyor belt, there will be a never ending supply of idiots and jerks that come and go in your life. Whether you stop the belt to dance with any one of them is up to you." ~~ Dan Pearce

Mrs. Uriah [#lifeistooshort]

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4144 posts)
HFT. Your "old bag"comment to NJNY was RUDE in the extreme. It that's your idea of how to lighten things up, you're on the slippery slope to senility, Pal.

(NOT that NJNY needs me to fight her battle), but you managed to aggravate the heck out of me on another forum topic and now this. You Sir have some real issues - including a bad case of misogyny. Go away little man! AND to explain (because you are so clueless), I mean the smallness of your soul...

Greenville RI
Username hidden
(58 posts)
QoD = ~Stephen Colbert

"I'm not here to affect you politically or socially. I'm here to make you laugh."

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(1040 posts)
sorry, forgot -- in ny, first offense for small quantities of recreational can be considered civil unless the police get you to empty your pockets and "expose to public view" in which case the first time offense penalties are more severe.

not sure about nj.

i don't use so don't follow, but was listening to a very spirited discussion between two people about this on the subway a couple weeks ago. very interesting.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(4470 posts)
mrs U: no, it is still only available for very limited medical use and you can view on the marijuana policy project page (mpp dot org) the most recent effects. far as i know, that means transporting across state lines, unless one is a patient with approved access in approved forms, would be a crime in either state. but i am not in law enforcement so don't quote me. ;)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(4470 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 5914   End
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes