Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 5716   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think he was being sarcastic when he said that.:-)

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17681 posts)
"Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, but the highest form of intelligence." -Oscar Wilde

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9136 posts)
"Puns are the lowest form of humor, and sarcasm is the lowest form of wit"

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17681 posts)
Show me a beautiful woman and I'll show you a man who is tired of fucking her....Line from the movie Perfect Stranger with Bruce Willis and Halle Berry.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4087 posts)
Happy people know life can be hard and tend to bounce through hard times with an attitude of curiosity versus victimhood. They take responsibility for how they got themselves into a mess, and focus on getting themselves out of it as soon as possible.

Perseverance towards problem-solving versus complaining over circumstances is a symptom of a happy person. Unhappy people see themselves as victims of life and stay stuck in the "look what happened to me" attitude versus finding a way through and out the other side.

***** Facebook jibberish about unhappy people, drama kings and professional victims.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4320 posts)
@VA, sorry for your brother's loss. pets are treasured family members.

OT: "There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered." ~ Nelson Mandela

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
Thanks. As I write this my own loveable fuzzball is sitting by my side. She is at least 14 (could be older - she was an adult when we got her and we've had her for 12 years). While she acts like a kitten and seems to think herself that she'll be around forever, we know she's isn't going to be around a whole lot longer - 1 - 4 years probably. I will miss her terribly when she is gone.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20997 posts)
I am sorry for your brother's loss VA and feel for him, truly, I understand what an animal can mean and how they can become the one loving soul you can rely on, and I am sorry that you have to help your brother bear this sad burden.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(558 posts)
"You closed your eyes for the last time, my princess, my angel, my greatest friend. You gave me eleven and a half wonderful years. I am sorry I couldn't protect you from experiencing this. Goodnight sweet darling, you will never be forgotten little [name of cat]. I will love you always."

- My brother's current facebook status. The cat meant a great deal to him and is the only constant he's had for the last decade. I feel very sad for him.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20997 posts)
"NJNY's Book of Quotes is as valuable as Biff Tannen's Sports Almanac." -Me

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9136 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 5716   End
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes