Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 830  Next »
91 to 100 of 8299
User Details are only visible to members.
And yet, there are some who might wonder why it as taken so long.

Go figure...

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5190 posts)
"It amazes me that things that have been there for over 100 years are now controversial."

I've quoted a few people lately who would agree with you.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13974 posts)
It amazes me that things that have been there for over 100 years are now controversial.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18995 posts)
Re: a post below re: money CAN buy a Waverynner...

"Ever see a person on their death bed begging to see their Waverunner just one last time? Not me." Lol

- Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5190 posts)
"You fucking niggers. Nigger. Nigger. Nigger."

--A man in NOLA yesterday, protesting the planned removal of a statue honoring the Confederacy, shouting at a counter-protester.

"Heritage, not hate."

--The oft-stated theme of neo-confederates

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13974 posts)
Comes with a great video too, posted in the music thread KJ. Only problem is I wore sunscreen, but was out so long that it wore off and I got a bit burned anyways xD.

"Worrying is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubblegum" ~ Mary Schmich

Omaha NE
Username hidden
(156 posts)
Re: a post below re: money not buying happiness...

"They say money can't buy happiness. But it CAN buy a Waverunner. Ever see a sad person on a Waverunner? Not me."

- Daniel Tosh

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28054 posts)
Shae.....this is one of my all-time favorites YET I never knew it was written by a woman. Thanks

". . . whereas the rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience."

Oak Ridge NC
Username hidden
(4614 posts)
"Wear, Sunscreen. If I could offer you only one one tip for the future, suncreen would be, it." ~ Mary Schmich

Omaha NE
Username hidden
(156 posts)
"It really was an economic issue"

--A pro-Confederate protestor identifying himself to a reporter only as "K.K.," and explaining that the Confederacy was not really about slavery. K.K. was openly carrying an assault-style rifle and a semi-auto sidearm while standing vigil near a statue of Jefferson Davis that is slated to be taken down in Nola.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13974 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 830  Next »
91 to 100 of 8299
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.