Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 760  Next »
91 to 100 of 7591
User Details are only visible to members.
beautiful

"Most human beings have an almost infinite capacity for taking things for granted." ~ Aldous Huxley

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14195 posts)
"It is during our darkest moments that we need to focus to see the light" ~ Aristole Onassis

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(396 posts)
"All those that BLOCK are just ass holes..."

I'm trying to remember. Who was it that blocked half the forum posters then realized everywhere he looked he couldn't follow the conversation so he begged everyone who he blocked to lift it from their side? Oh, that's right, it was HFT!

Congrats on becoming self-aware enough to know just how much of an asshole you really are.

;^D

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4618 posts)
Ah..to be young again.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6152 posts)
Not really a quote, more of a rendition of a story. But the same thing probably happened around the country.

------

My daughter (25) says that most of her friends didn't vote because it "didn't work out". They of course are loud and mouthy on facebook about the result.

Don't you know - you can't go vote ALONE! Or with your PARENTS! That's lame. No - we all as friends - especially girls - have to go together. As one big group.

So... let's get up around 12. Begin texting. When do you guys want to go? Let me eat first...

2 pm... hey are you ready? I am. 1/2 of your friends answer. But you don't go because some friends didn't.

Finally by 4:30 pm everyone's answered. But now some of your other friends are busy with something else. Can you wait until after dinner guys?

Now it's 7:45. Oh wait - polls close in 15 minutes. It didn't work out. What's on Netflix?

----

At 6:30 pm my daughter got frustrated with her idiot friends and went by herself. I'm so glad she did.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26030 posts)
CURRENT, Don't let the door hit you in your ass on the way out. Trump made you so pissed, good, not me. All those that BLOCK are just ass holes that can't stand other peoples free speech. BLOCKERS should stand in front of a mirror and talk to the mirror and then the mirror will talk back and say what they want to hear. Have a nice day.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2903 posts)
HFT,

I normally do my best not to acknowledge that you exist. However, before I give you the honor of being the first forum contributor that I have ever blocked, allow me to give you a meaningful quote:

I think Donald Trump is precisely the President that you and people like you deserve

Cruuentrider

(Block!)

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1299 posts)
Exhibit B

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4618 posts)
"Van Jones~CNN Anchor" is just another ASS HOLE and he happens to be a Negro. Too bad, your guy had 8 years and FUCKED THE COUNTRY UP BAD. $20 TRILLION IN DEBT. They are all ass holes posing as LIBERALS.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2903 posts)
"This was a whitelash, a whitelash against a changing country. A whitelash against a black President. That's the part where the pain comes."

"It's hard to be a parent tonight for a lot of us. You tell your kids don't be a bully. You tell your kids don't be a bigot.... and then you have this outcome"

Van Jones~CNN Anchor

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4618 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 760  Next »
91 to 100 of 7591
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.