Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  ... 761  Next »
82 to 91 of 7602
User Details are only visible to members.
"Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is a little like expecting the bull not to attack you because you are a vegetarian." ~ Dennis Wholey

(which is a great quote which also made me snicker because of the bull vs the vegetarian imagery)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14210 posts)
“It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”

~ Naguib Mahfouz

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(4125 posts)
"You have the manners of a goat, and you smell like a dung heap, and you have no knowledge what-so-ever of your potential"

~~~ Juan Sánchez Villa-Lobos Ramírez

Odenton MD
Username hidden
(36 posts)
The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live. ~~ Unknown, read it somewhere. ~~

Dover DE
Username hidden
(1122 posts)
"The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible." ~ Arthur C. Clarke

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14210 posts)
"I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you." - Robin Williams

~lady~

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Ron &Kathy we do also ,I got lucky I have a guy that movers and grooves .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9118 posts)
"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase." ~ Martin Luther King, Jr

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14210 posts)
"There is no duty we so underrate as the duty of being happy. By being happy we sow anonymous benefits upon the world."

~ Robert Louis Stevenson

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14210 posts)
Dance like no one is watching ~ ? ( saw it on the wall of a doctors office )

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9118 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  ... 761  Next »
82 to 91 of 7602
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.