Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  ... 677  Next »
72 to 81 of 6766
User Details are only visible to members.
I had a nurse sneeze while giving me a shot in the shoulder once. Her arm jerked forward and the needle tip penetrated all the way to the bone, and then bent into a hook against it, which was, um, quite uncomfortable to extract.

Not the most pleasant experience I had with one. She called a doctor in to assist her with how to get the hook out of my arm, and seemed agitated with me for being in the way of her stabbing. In truth she was probably just professionally embarrassed.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(23718 posts)
"no, it won't hurt me at all"~me, when patients ask me if a shot or IV start will hurt

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11388 posts)
HFT is a straw man in more ways than one.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
Rabbit, for you, "Lord give me COFFEE to change the things I can & wine to accept the things i can't".,, catalog!

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1888 posts)
Hey! He finally posted something he is an expert in!

~Scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2939 posts)
,,,,,LOGIC, the art of being wrong with confidence.,,,,,

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1888 posts)
Received this from a Lawyer friend of mine..... By the way, did you see Obama on TV last night shedding tears? Not over the death of “non-combat” soldiers in Afghan, not over the terrorist killings, but over a gun control attempt. I hope that the governor Texas refuses to enforce this illegal act.

I believe that he is becoming UNGLUED. It is scary having a President who is emotionally unstable.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1888 posts)
"For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the sheltered will never know."

- The Wise Man (from the movie "Sucker Punch")

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(23718 posts)
"We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty." ~ Maya Angelou

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8968 posts)
Dead people email you? That's some kind of scary Internets you gots there.

I'd be talking to my ISP 'bout that shit.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5342 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  ... 677  Next »
72 to 81 of 6766
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy