Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes : Swingers Discussion 1310801072
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumQuote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 5007   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I find the "whys" usually come from new members. I will send them back a message letting them know they received a polite "no thank you" and that a successful sm (the members who write to me) never asks "why" because we don't have to have a reason, but since you asked... and I tell them why. If they are going to be blunt enough to ask, I will be blunt with my answer as to why I said no.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(112 posts)
i am strongly considering a no response mindset in future.

SM who asked why not then sent a snarky "really? lol your loss"

which, aside from the fact he is in his early 20's (sorry, but... ick), the conebacks have earned him a block.

red flags all over that boy from the profile through to the message history.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1276 posts)
This is why we don't reply any more exactly. The "why not" and the "fuck off thens" and the other snarky comments.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1822 posts)
I never understood that. We go to a lot of meet and greets etc and we run into a lot of people.

People talk. We don't want people talking to others about us in a negative way (wow... we said "no thanks" to vabeachcouple33 and they told us to fuck off!). The only people I would consider being rude to are people who are repeated idiots and bother us over and over again, in which case I suspect not many other people care about what they say anyway.

We had one couple with a near-blank profile and no pics write to us over and over again, and (when we used to leave the IM on) IM'd us many times too. Each time with introductions, hello, etc. We (I) politely told them we don't consider people with no pics or information at least 5 times before I told them "please look at your email and IM history with us. You've contact us many times and we've already been through this. Please do not contact us again.

We got another IM a couple of days later. "Hello." I got really pissed and wrote back "Are you brain-damaged or something? Are you really unaware that you email and IM us twice a week and we keep telling you to stop?"

The response was "This is the wife talking. I've never been on here before today and I have no idea who you are."

I don't know if that's true or not, but if it is she's married to a moron.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18831 posts)
ouch...that would have caused me great pain...

Washington DC
Username hidden
(571 posts)
"well, we were lowering our standards when we said what the hell and decided to write you two."

- couple we had politely declined to meet.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4694 posts)
We get very few of those. Mind you, we never answer single guy emails, since anyone who writes us (other than those we already know) couldn't have read our profile, or is simply disregarding what it says.

We did have one couple (the female half) angrily write back "Just so you KNOW - neither of us wanted to sleep with you! We just thought you looked like fun people that might be nice to meet! Thanks a lot!!!!"

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18831 posts)
Stupid question. But is it common for guys to actually ask "why not"? That just seems incredibly bad form. I always remember how irked I got whenever my kids said that...but it's expected from kids.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(571 posts)
"SLS Radio - The Axe Body Spray of the airwaves." - Unknown

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7709 posts)
"may I ask why you're not interested?"

because you're the kind who asks that question.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4694 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 5007   End
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes