Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 705  Next »
71 to 80 of 7043
User Details are only visible to members.
"Adventure is just bad planning" ~ Roald Amundsen

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24818 posts)
"SEVERN YEARS OF OBAMA......AND NOW NO ONE KNOWS WHICH BATHROOM TO USE".... THE PATRIOT POST

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2534 posts)
"Yes."

--Some chick, in answer to my (stupid) question about whether she liked it hard and fast or slow and gentle

Richland MS
Username hidden
(12693 posts)
"It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so." ? Ronald Reagan

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2534 posts)
"You get to choice to sit on the bench or play the game" ~ Lt. Ronald Dominick Winchester U.S. Marine Corp Killed second tour in Iraq Sept 3,2004 .Long Island born. Son ,Brother ,friend . Marine

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6583 posts)
“Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.”

? Søren Kierkegaard

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(471 posts)
it's a shame HFT won't be able to read this, based on what i can garner about his continued presence in the forums:

"This is the true joy of Life, the being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one... the being a force of Nature instead of a feverish, selfish little clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy." ~ George Bernard Shaw

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10328 posts)
Lewinsky Fails To Endorse Clinton, Monica Lewinsky released the following statement on Hillary Clinton's run for President: "I will not vote for Hillary Clinton. The last Clinton Presidency left a bad taste in my mouth. As we get closer to November of this election year, citizens must remember that they cannot trust Hillary Clinton to create American jobs. The last time she had a meaningful job, she outsourced it to me. And I simply blew it". Monica

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2534 posts)
"All the beautiful sentiments in the world weigh less than a single lovely action." ~ James Russell Lowell

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10328 posts)
"Where must we go... we who wander this wasteland in search of our better selves?"

The first History Man

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7627 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 705  Next »
71 to 80 of 7043
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.