Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 854  Next »
71 to 80 of 8531
User Details are only visible to members.
“A system cannot fail those it was never meant to protect.” ~ W.E.B. DuBois

Worcester MA
Username hidden
(63 posts)
"Grand juries are an undemocratic farce."

--Fox News "Legal Analyst" Gregg Jarrett

(Note: The U. S. Constitution explicitly provides for grand juries, a fact known by most 1st year law students).

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14098 posts)
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose. An evil soul producing holy witness Is like a villain with a smiling cheek, A goodly apple rotten at the heart. O, what a goodly outside falsehood hath! ~ William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice

Worcester MA
Username hidden
(63 posts)
Phew! Sold my shares of Constellation Brands and Diageo yesterday.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13562 posts)
From a post in the morning news thread. Epic. From Lady n Tramp

"One of the problems that we have created here is that Andrew only posts when he's toasted. Since he won't stay toasted consistently enough to carry out a running conversation with anyone, well...you see the problem.

But you guys are in luck today...

I'm stone cold sober 24/7 and am a class idiot an equal amount of that time. Furthermore, and infinitely more relevant, I am more than amenable to step in for Andrew until the whiskey gets turned loose again and point out to both of you where your logic flow has gone amiss."

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(2295 posts)
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. —Plato

Worcester MA
Username hidden
(63 posts)
"To move the world we must first move ourselves." ~ Socrates

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17232 posts)
Thanks Kibbles, I have always admired her. She was a tremendous source of courage, in perilous times.

I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. —Michael Jordan

Worcester MA
Username hidden
(63 posts)
"NEVER argue with a woman, when she is wrong, she wont admit it, and when she is right...she'll never let you forget it!" - my Dad

Buckeye AZ
Username hidden
(53 posts)
"Don't, I repeat, don't be pussy blocking my unicorn, whatever you do." Tramp

~lady~

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5758 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 854  Next »
71 to 80 of 8531
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.