Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  1.1  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  ... 711  Next »
52 to 61 of 7106
User Details are only visible to members.
"None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm." ~ Henry David Thoreau

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10883 posts)
From a friend's facebook page:

I start every day off with a green smoothie... oh wait - the bartender is telling me it's called a "mojito".

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(25006 posts)
"Replace the word 'Problem' with the word 'Opportunity' in all your thoughts." ~ Matthew Keith Groves

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10883 posts)
"Every human being is the author of his own health or disease." ~ Guatama Buddha

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10883 posts)
"I Brexit'd before it was cool"

- George Washington

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(25006 posts)
"I look to the future because that's where I'm going to spend the rest of my life." ~ George Burns

(smart guy)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10883 posts)
"Ah luhmph ragh yorl glunkng tah mumph."

--Some chick, last night, trying to answer my question despite the obstruction to her vocal apparatus. Good answer, I might add.

Richland MS
Username hidden
(12816 posts)
"Why limit happy to an hour?" From cocktail napkins, drinking wine, smoking cigars on our deck, in shade.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
"If you want to achieve widespread impact and lasting value, be bold." ~ Howard Schultz

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10883 posts)
From Connie Schultz (The New York Times), Facebook page after F.B.I. director, James B. Comey spoke today:

ยท "EDITING to add this reminder: We engage with civility on my Facebook wall, which means avoiding profanity and name-calling. English is a rich language. Let's explore it together."

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(2946 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1.1  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  ... 711  Next »
52 to 61 of 7106
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.