Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  1.1  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  ... 830  Next »
52 to 61 of 8296
User Details are only visible to members.
"God created war so that Americans would learn geography."

— Mark Twain

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13967 posts)
NOT sure if it qualifies as a quote, however here it, freshly stolen from twitter:

Boyfriend material? Is that what dildos are made from?

Augusta GA
Username hidden
(587 posts)
"All the beautiful sentiments in the world weigh less than a single lovely action."

James Russell Lowell

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16320 posts)
Went to the local Highland Games today. You know where men are uber manly and where kilts. This is from one of the gents shirts:

"Balls this big don't fit in pants"

Oak Ridge NC
Username hidden
(4608 posts)
"It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up." ~ Vince Lombardi

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16320 posts)
"Looking back, it strikes me that my childhood and my early youth were one long battle against fear." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Omaha NE
Username hidden
(151 posts)
“I've no time for broads who want to rule the world alone. Without men, who'd do up the zipper on the back of your dress? ” ~ Mae West

Oak Ridge NC
Username hidden
(4608 posts)
As seen on a facebook post.... sounds good but I'd have to chew on it a while before agreeing to it outright....

Hard times create good men

Good men create good times

Good times create bad men

Bad men create hard times.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28014 posts)
He who is afraid of doing too much always does too little. ~ Chinese fortune from Chinese fortune cookie.

Englewood FL
Username hidden
(134 posts)
"I do not like to fight. Most people are unable to disagree without it devolving into a fight."

VA

(truer words.)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16320 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1.1  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  ... 830  Next »
52 to 61 of 8296
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.