Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  371  372  373  374  375  376  377  378  379  380  ... 721  Next »
3751 to 3760 of 7207
User Details are only visible to members.
**C&P** FF, is that the first post of mine that you can actually read? I thought you might enjoy the word "rite." hehehe.

@ gina , are you kidding, It was all southerneaze and shit. Write on with yo bad Diva-ness!!!

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
I see the post has been deleted, or the poster deleted it. Either way, thank you. There was no reason for it and there are ways to get your point across without resorting to 5th grade bullying tactics.

FF, is that the first post of mine that you can actually read? I thought you might enjoy the word "rite." hehehe.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
**C&P** Everybody misses him even those who refuse to admit it!

My ego :) channeling Akron........Damn Skippy they do !!

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
I rite better'n I talk mose times. **gina

All things considered that thar is down write' funny....LM*pirate*AO

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
no big deal, I had forgotten who the quote was in reference to. I thought the quote was funny, yes, didn't matter to whom it was directed. I don't reward ignorance with argument. It could have referred to anyone, and yet they chose to identify themselves. I remember names very well, but not those of whom I couldn't care less what they post. Like Al Pacino responded in Scent of a Woman, when he couldn't remember the name of a relative, "He/She's not that important to me."

But thanks. Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
thank you

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11767 posts)
HFT, please re-consider. Gina ws not dis~ing on you. She merely thougth that was a funny quote. That you were mentioned in the quote was merely coincidental. Please, let's all play nice! Grrr!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11767 posts)
I don't know about the rest of you. But I am reporting HFT. Gina is one person that doesn't deserve this. She's been here almost as long as I. And NEVER. Not one time attacked anyone.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
took me a minute this morning to figutre out the "nat geo" part....then, as I was putting on my pants and had to pull one out...

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11767 posts)
ala a favorite poster: "HFT should be so lucky! Poor thing, even a 98 year old pot smoking Barbie with Nat Geo feeders won't give him a chance!"

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  371  372  373  374  375  376  377  378  379  380  ... 721  Next »
3751 to 3760 of 7207
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.