Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  366  367  368  369  370  371  372  373  374  375  ... 705  Next »
3701 to 3710 of 7043
User Details are only visible to members.
If brains were gasoline, you couldn't run a piss-ant's go cart two laps around a cheerio!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20972 posts)
Everything works out in the end so if it's not working out it's not the end.

Westerly RI
Username hidden
(83 posts)
The end may justify the means as long as there is something that justifies the end.

--Leon Trotsky

Richland MS
Username hidden
(12693 posts)
"I remember, when 9/11 went down, my reaction was, 'Well, I've had it with humanity.' But I was wronng.

"This is a giant planet and we're lucky to live on it but there are prices and penalties incurred for the daily miracle of existence. One of them is, every once in awhile, the wiring of a tiny sliver of the species gets snarled and they're pointed towards darkness,

"But the vast majority stands against that darkness and, like white blood cells attacking a virus, they dilute and weaken and eventually wash away the evil doers and, more importantly, the damage they wreak. This is beyond religion or creed or nation. We would not be here if humanity were inherently evil. We'd have eaten ourselves alive long ago.

"So when you spot violence, or bigotry, or intolerance or fear or just garden-variety misogyny, hatred or ignorance, just look it in the eye and think, 'The good outnumber you, and we always will.' "

-actor-comedian Patton Oswalt after the Boston attack

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(757 posts)
I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.

-Kurt Vonnegut

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
Jake Gittes: How much are you worth? Noah Cross: I have no idea. How much do you want? Jake Gittes: I just wanna know what you're worth. Over 10 million? Noah Cross: Oh my, yes! Jake Gittes: Why are you doing it? How much better can you eat? What could you buy that you can't already afford?

--Chinatown

Richland MS
Username hidden
(12693 posts)
when you have no where to turn,obviously you have to go striaght...BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
sometimes when things are falling apart, things are actually falling into place.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20972 posts)
"sarcasm...the brains natural defense against the less intelligent "

borrowed from Pinterest

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Sometimes I just fantasize about beating the shit out of people.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20972 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  366  367  368  369  370  371  372  373  374  375  ... 705  Next »
3701 to 3710 of 7043
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.