Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes : Swingers Discussion 131080103641
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumQuote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
GoTo Page: Less ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 ... More 
Start   3641 to 3650 of 5084   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Wayne's head is being gnawed on by the gremlins that live behind it in his rectum."

Armageddon... Armageddon!!!!!!!!

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Welcome back SS

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
There are things within the magazine that I might say also are quote "going too far". Where we separate is, you want to suppress and eliminate the things in society that you think, in terms of ideas and the exchange of ideas, that are going too far. I want to live in a society which people can voice unpopular opinions because I know that as a result of that, a society grows and matures. - Hugh Hefner

Southaven MS
Username hidden
(1769 posts)
Welcome back, J. You shouldn't have been suspended in the first place. Wayne's head is being gnawed on by the gremlins that live behind it in his rectum.

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
""I will suspend someone if I feel it is best for the forums, whether an exact posted rule was violated or not. "

Oh my god!! I'll bet he denies saying it and you're just putting a spin on it. He's totally out of control, fucking crazy.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16808 posts)
SS :)

Southaven MS
Username hidden
(1769 posts)
Welcome back Smooth. :)

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Heeeeeeeeeeeees back

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
"I will suspend someone if I feel it is best for the forums, whether an exact posted rule was violated or not. "

profile review - wayne

(a long time ago, in a land far, far away...)

liscense and registration please.

what did i do wrong officer?

you made a right on red back there.

well, since when is a right on red illegal at that intersection?

today.

um, officer. if you'll take a look at that intersection right now, you'll notice car after car making a right on red. why aren't they all getting tickets? in fact, look. they're actually lined up... there must be 50 or 60 cars in that line, and they are ALL making a right on red! what's the deal with that? why am i the one getting a ticket? in fact, i'll bet if we sat here all day and all night, we'd see hundreds of people making a right on red at that intersection one after another, so again i ask you. why are you ticketing me?

because i can. some days, i write tickets here, some days i don't. just your shitty luck i guess. hee hee.

you know what officer? why don't you take this ticket the same way you take cock. straight up your ass!

shesmooth - james

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(4840 posts)
I had a rose named after me and I was very flattered. But I was not pleased to read the description in the catalog: "No good in a bed, but fine against a wall.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 ... More 
Start   3641 to 3650 of 5084   End
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes